Probaly own the retraunt and bar

Comment

What about the waiter ?

Comment

It don't taste like it ortaa

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          Probaly own the retraunt and bar
          How can he own what is already part of the stadium, and why would anyone want him to do so? Absolute cobblers. And why would he want to own a restaurant/bar that gets used a maximum of 30 times a year?
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            How can he own what is already part of the stadium, and why would anyone want him to do so? Absolute cobblers. And why would he want to own a restaurant/bar that gets used a maximum of 30 times a year?

It doesn't make sense, does it?

As soon as I read this post, I thought what, he wants to sell the club but still wants the seating, bar & restaurant. Perhaps it is quite profitable, but I agree, any would be buyers are bound to be put off by this.

Comment

With being his way of entertaining his chinless without the hassel of owning the club I would assume.
              Captain thrush got anything to say aboutthe fitz hall deal?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                Captain thrush got anything to say aboutthe fitz hall deal?
                Yes:

1. Please let it be true

2. Its been in the public domain for some time, are you really trying (desperately) to claim this as "one of yours"?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Find a post before mine then thrush

Comment

Working...
                  X