No announcement yet.

What Do We Know About Gianluca Nani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are ****ed if we are going to carry on like this, the club is a ****ing shambles.

Comment

At least he's qualified for the role.......

That's a first.

Comment

Did Curbishley work with him at West Ham or did he come in after he left ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Did Curbishley work with him at West Ham or did he come in after he left ?
          They "worked" together.

IIRC - much of Curbishley's unfair dismissal claim relates directly to Nani's interference in transfers in direct contradiction to Curbishley's contract.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Okay, thought he had been

Guessing he is the type of guy Flavio would bring in.. if Gp does go this summer or next.
            Yes, because he has done such a great job at West Ham:confused:

I would hope that Briatore would bring in someone with more experience of the English game.

However, FB is running QPR in a similar way to how lowly Serie A and Serie B clubs are run i.e. change the coach/manager after a few bad results, have a DoF, Sporting Director etc buy and sell players and in general interfere with football matters that they know very little about.

Comment

Well he did a blinding job at WHU.

A squad packed full of mediocre midfielders, lack of a quality striker and limited defenders.

Come to think of it, he'd slot in PERFECTLY!

No wonder Gold/Sullivan are getting shot of him. They do things the ENGLISH way. Appoint a manager, give him full control and let him get on with it. No doubt they'd fail abysmally if they applied that logic in Serie A.....
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Think Pardew said yesterday that West Ham wasted loads of money on transfers - way over the top of a players true value and considering other clubs weren't in for them anyway - and paid ridiculously high wages to them on long contracts that were totally unnecessary.

Bells ringing anywhere...?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                  personally i`m glad hes gone/going.i dont like the DOF role i believe a manager should av 100% total control of players in and out and then accordingly live or die on your decisions,i feel the DOF role just gets in the way.like an old saying to many cooks spoil the broth.
                  Totally agree Hammer, but why can't those in charge see it?!:greedy:
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                  X