• Show
Clear All

What another Allen?

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
      What another Allen?

class

Comment

Agree we should have 100% done the deal with Cousin pre-Africans Cup, but Phil Brown, agent and the player have verbally agreed.

Must be some kind of hold up with Quashie, he is here but suspect its to do with the West ham takeover and no real rush with game 6 days away.

Players tend to become more available nearer the end of the month and cheaper, because prem clubs know what they are doing in regards squads. its all wheeling and dealing with every club.

You notice portsmouth saying no players will go cheap, even wARNOCK saying Moses is being touted, its all now to get a better price on the players, as deadline looms they take what they are given in many respects
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Yes definitely

2 strikers

left back

and maybe a midfielder

I was within ear-shot of flavio on Tuesday and he said " we need a leader" on the pitch.
          Leader, that is what we have been missing since Rowlands got injured.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            Heard more about Kitson tonight so that is gathering momentum..albeit i keep hearing on the grapevine of who we are touting around so i genuinely think it depends on shifting some off the wage bill.

Should hopefully know more tomorrow. They certainly still think we can do play offs...hence Flavio at Harlington having a gander and talking to Harford about what he needs.
            Have to say, a lot of people do moan on occasions about why we don't buy players etc. From what Scott is said, i think that is sensible that these guys try and run the business as efficiently as possible. If that means loaning out players and selling the likes of Routledge for a silly price then i am forgiving.

Would also way, if Wayne is worth £2Million then for me Adel is worth £4M and possibly a lot more if he could sort his attitude out (and lose a few pounds off his ass)

Comment

Working...
            X