cousin signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still very much on last time I heard.

Toss up between Kitson and Cousin as far as I know, plus a big striker too.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

pete i promise deal is dead

Comment

Really? One thing is for sure and that is all you ITK'ers need to sort your stories out.

Comment

Cousin will definitely be here after the Forest game and Kitson is off because he wants 30k right?

Comment

black mafia put me on ignore then!!!!

Comment

Many deals will be done last minute of january, thats how the transfer market works.

Only just trying to keep people in the loup much earlier, thats all. Most press now have covered we are getting Cousin, not just here
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                black mafia put me on ignore then!!!!

Why? If I did that to you and all the other ITK'ers I would not gain any amusement from this board.

Comment

Many deals will be done last minute of january, thats how the transfer market works.

Only just trying to keep people in the loup much earlier, thats all. Most press now have covered we are getting Cousin, not just here
                  Dont patronise people please. Where did they get that info from by chance?

Comment

Bit of a difference to a couple of years ago then when all the deals were done in December, then went through officially in the first few days of January.
                    The problem of waiting until the last minute is that clubs begin to panic buy and the prices go up....and we don't pay high prices.

If we were really serious about going up this year we'd be getting these player's in now..
                    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Well, Cousin's playing the last group game for Gabon tomorrow. If they don't lose, he's got a quarter final on Monday...
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                        lol

That was funny :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrasse d::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarras sed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarr assed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::emba rrassed::embarrassed:

Comment

Working...
                        X