When I text my mate regarding Quashie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I text my mate regarding Quashie

I received text back saying big deal he'll make a difference!!

Fisher Price phones now text?

Arf!!

Comment

neil

Was it terry ball???
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well, opening this thread...thats 20 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

Thanks Neil.
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

nah Micheal Fish
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            neil

Was it terry ball???
            :waaaht:

No, thank god!!!!!

Comment

Just as many said when Mahon joined and now we are missing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Just as many said when Mahon joined and now we are missing him.
                Spot on Kit, the man booed off against Ipswich is now seen as the messiah. Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I personally think that if he can steer clear of injury, he will be a real asset. He will add a bit of bite to Midfield and maintain being able to play a quality pass through his vision. Faulin, who to me has been our best player so far this season, will learn a lot from Quashie,as long as he can remain fit !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    I personally think that if he can steer clear of injury, he will be a real asset. He will add a bit of bite to Midfield and maintain being able to play a quality pass through his vision. Faulin, who to me has been our best player so far this season, will learn a lot from Quashie,as long as he can remain fit !
                    I agree and think he will really aid faurlin, something Legs doesn't do. But hey, it is easier to pick up on the negatives, so Quashie is ****.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Im chuffed hes signing...younger & better than Mahon...& fans saying how much missing Mahon....Just hope its not Faurlin he replaces

Comment

My mate is a fellow R fan,so made sense to start a thread like this,Quashie or 5 million pound midfielder we thought we may get.

Comment

Neil,

it just sounds like you rarely use the mobile, sounds like a highlight of the month for you
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Neil,

it just sounds like you rarely use the mobile, sounds like a highlight of the month for you
                            If I had my way I would not even have a mobile,mates wanted me to have one for their convenience. I coped many a year b4 they came along.

I dont bother adding credit to it,I use the free facility online!!![Although I have to pay for Broadband so cant be free can it?]

Comment

Neil,

Tex you mate and saying your sleeping with his bird see what he says then

Comment

Working...
                              X