where does ephraim fit in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where does ephraim fit in?

well as buzsaky is playing the worst since his arrival..

makes people question does ephraim have a place in our starting XI?

i believe unless cook comes back - and i mean comes back..

ephraim should start for rangers now..

signing that all illusive target man striker seems a long time away.

if we sell any of our prized assets id be first to put forward buzsaky.. even tho knowing he would prolly light up which ever team he moved to - to spite us
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Gary, your forgetting that our team is picked based on the amount of money a player is costing Fat Flav rather than on merit. Hence Fitz Hall and Buzsacky will be in the match squad regarless of how bad they are playing!

Comment

i would definately start with Hogan. Buzz can be quality but he has been almost non existent in games recently and it isnt helping our poor form to improve

Comment

Buzz is a good player - but if off form - then you need players like Hogan in to replace him.

Comment

Full back with Vine.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ephraim has hardly been as consistant performer in the past.

Lay off Buzsaky.

He is QPR's second top scorer from midfield, yet he has had stick all season.

Firstly, for not being 100% fit and not reproducing his pre-injury form after a serious knee injury.

He is now getting stick for the Magiton incident. Perhaps he is low on confidence because he reads or is aware of the messages on these MBs.

The team as a whole is low on confidence and that is largely down to Magilton, Hart and the Board.

I am confident that if the side stops conceding 2 or 3 goals per game, his & some of the other players' game is going to improve.

Comment

There is room for Ephraim no doubt, he can be called upon when needed.

Comment

Working...
              X