No announcement yet.

Routledge to Middlesbrough Looks Off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge to Middlesbrough Looks Off!!!

QPR have told Middlesbrough to come back with £2million if they want to snatch winger Wayne Routledge from Loftus Road.

The Teesiders have offered £500,000 for the former Spurs and Aston Villa player – an offer that was laughed off even before the end of the cheeky enquiry.

But Rangers are in no hurry to sell one of their few successes of a mixed season, despite chairman Flavio Briatore's brake on any new cash transfers coming in.

An insider said: "Why should the club want to sell Wayne? But Middlesbrough are an attractive proposition – and in the end money talks.

"But any players coming in will be loans or free transfers only."

We shouldn't even be contemplating selling players like Routledge. Unless of course he has made it clear he WANTS to leave.

Comment

Damn

Comment

id drive him up there to sign myself......'vain wayne' is sitting too comfy on the free bus ride that is qprfc......flog him for whatever n bring in a hooper,hoolihan or adam...................fact!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Routledge is a quality player and even £2million is a very good price on my opinion. I dont think there are many, if any better right wingers in this division when he is on form. Shame a lot of the other players around him are poor quality, as it is very frustrating when you are of that quality with not many others at your level - especially no support from right back

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            Routledge is a quality player and even £2million is a very good price on my opinion. I dont think there are many, if any better right wingers in this division when he is on form. Shame a lot of the other players around him are poor quality, as it is very frustrating when you are of that quality with not many others at your level - especially no support from right back
            Very true
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Was it ever on - £500k your avin a larf
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

ZERO budget for transfers,**** it anyway!

Comment

we are suppose to be making the team better, not losing our best players to other championship clubs. Unless he wants to leave, selling him would be a joke IMO.

Comment

name three outstanding perfomances from 'vain wayne' since derby????

Comment

As I've said before Wayne will leave the club if 2.5m valaution is met

Comment

What was it Pete said 'we are NOT a selling club'?

Yeah right!
                        We are as long as we have these squeeky bum billionaires acting skint all the time.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we are losing 100k per week.will 'always' remain a selling club.....if man u have to sell we have no chance on 12000 gates!

Comment

QPR is a selling club.

Blackstock and Camp were sold perhaps becuase of a fall out with those on the Board, but it could also to have been to balance the books.

To be truthful, Routledge has not been very good since the great game he had at Derby and has drifted in and out of games since then.

If QPR received a £2.5 offer, I'd accept it and use the money to fund some new full backs, a keeper and a forward.

Heaton wont cost much, and their must be a number of other fullbacks & strikers, whose contracts expire in June, who are better than Ramage, Borrowdale and Agyemang.

Comment

Moneybags QPR naming the price to sell for one of their best players to one of their rivals.

Whatever next? No more signings other than loans?

Comment

Working...
                              X