Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there was an official GP fan club

who on here would join?

Surely it would be in order to show our gratitude for all the good works he has done for the club? Remember this is a man who put up his own house as security. In other words he put it all on the line.

This is the man who was instrumental in bringing the new owners in and giving us a hopefully bright long term future.

On behalf of all right thinking Rs fans I salute you Gianni and thank you for all you have done.

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

im thankful for what he has done but i dont believe in sporting directors.. would rather we didnt have one.

that being said he we had to have one id still want somebody else.

dont feel paladini will take us forward
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Thankful for what he done bringing the investment in but me thinks its now time go to.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          who on here would join?

Surely it would be in order to show our gratitude for all the good works he has done for the club? Remember this is a man who put up his own house as security. In other words he put it all on the line.

This is the man who was instrumental in bringing the new owners in and giving us a hopefully bright long term future.

On behalf of all right thinking Rs fans I salute you Gianni and thank you for all you have done.
          Maybe we should rename a block on the White City Estate after him?

Comment

So do I, the problem is that most people do not know what he currently offers QPR on a day to day basis, not what he done 3 years ago.

Comment

he saved the club a few years ago apparently now making it "his" club. He's been living off that ever since.

Comment

"Remember this is a man who put up his own house as security. In other words he put it all on the line."

Yawn - yes to buy into the club and potentially make a return on his investment...
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

GP still has much to offer given his experience and contacts in the football world.

An officer and a gentleman.

Comment

If there was an official GP fan club…
                    …I wouldn't p*ss on it if it was on fire.

Comment

GP still has much to offer given his experience and contacts in the football world.

LOL
                      that a joke?
                      only contact he seems to use is the one for Base soccer....and fishing around teams reserves sides looking for an earner

Comment

Hey listen Foxy, there's a formal queue to head up this Fan Club, and a certain gentleman from Wembley may have something to say about you staking a claim to head this up. It'll be a small, but close knit club, membership restricted to the half a dozen who can fit into the C-Club without any of the money men noticing.
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

In all seriousness away from messageboards, the number is not as big as you would believe. By nature fans go onto boards to vent anger and have opinions, many day to day fans who are away from boards, blame others. I have QPR friends away from the board, where this topic never even comes up, its normally firstly about the players and than about the board and that is a genuine answer.

It beggars belief that some people instead of going to QPR to watch the football, would spend money over beer before and after games talking about one person, in the real world it only happens with a handful.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            In all seriousness away from messageboards, the number is not as big as you would believe. By nature fans go onto boards to vent anger and have opinions, many day to day fans who are away from boards, blame others. I have QPR friends away from the board, where this topic never even comes up, its normally firstly about the players and than about the board and that is a genuine answer.

It beggars belief that some people instead of going to QPR to watch the football, would spend money over beer before and after games talking about one person, in the real world it only happens with a handful.
                            This is incorrect and infact laughable, even for you qblockpatsy.

Comment

, by being with those people it clealry defines you as one of those handful, maybe you should get out a bit more and listen to other views, because they are out there
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X