It's a race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a race

West ham have a seven year plan for champion's league, who'll win?

neither of us will get there
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

;D

Comment

West Ham's target is less realistic than ours. I am being serious about that. We can't make it in the 4 years, but have a better chance in the next 7 than they do.

All depends if Mittal decides to pump in millions, which I don't think is that likely, but there is a realistic enough chance - as we do at least have someone of super wealth at the club.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

This Olympic stadium move, I can see it all going #### up for fans, apparantly they are going to cut the price of tickets so as to fill the 80,000 stadium. Ok fine but what happens after a couple of years when they see they are not filling it, the fans will be stung, majorly.
          Another thing mentioned on Talk Sport yesterday was that there are only 2 teams in this country that have that fanbase and would fill an 80,000 stadium everyweek - Man Utd & Spurs. Ha Ha, since when I say.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Must admit, I think West Ham fans are going to get let down the way we have
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

the plan is to ask that the stadium is reduced to 50,000 capacity, rather than the planned 25,000.

It isn't to leave it at 80,000. TalkSport never get their facts straight as their intrepid reporter, The Moose, simply gets all of his stories from the back pages every morning.

Arsenal and Liverpool have very long waiting lists for STs, so could fill 80,000 on a regular basis if the prices were reasonable.
              Last edited by silvercue; 20-01-2010, 09:54 AM.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X