Should we just stick with Mick??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we just stick with Mick??

He comes in..straight away brings Connolly and Hogan back into contention, takes Hall off, takes Buzz off...all the right decisions. Albeit the starting back 4 beggared belief to counter act that.

Obviously commands a lot of respect and er, he's a most successful manager of recent years lol.

Time will tell but, I'm quite happy that he's the gaffer at the moment. Maybe we dont need to look at curbs or coppell or GG.

Thoughts??
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

No after a couple of defeats most will start to question him, then after 6 games he'll be sacked !

Comment

Until the end of the season, with full support... yes.

After that, long term - No.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Yeah he done a cracking job at luton this season.......

Why not go and get a coppell or curbs oh year their want to pick the team and buy the players!!

Comment

nope still want curbs as manager

harford is a nice guy but doubt he will take us up this year

if someone else is appointed i would like the club to keep him on in some sort of capacity

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Depends on how he does, if he goes 20 games unbeaten then he should keep the job for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

why not? what if he does a blinding job? if that happens we should definitely keep him.
              i like harford, reckon he is a good manager, and hope he does well. im 100% behind him.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

if he does well then he'll deserve a chance long term. Why get someone else in if we doing well? give him a chance - if it turns out that it didn't work then at least we gave him a go and then the club is in its right to look elsewhere.

Comment

in fact i would of liked to see hart moved into a position more suited to him, ie youth side

he has a proven reckon with that area thats why harry is desparate to get him to spurs

Comment

should be given a fair crack at it. Including bringing in a few of his own players this window.
                    however been saying that about the last 5 managers...

Comment

belong as paladini and flavio keeps hands off and let mick get on.. im happy.. having another manager in now will be just pointless..

and curbs wont be anywhere before the summer
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                        should be given a fair crack at it. Including bringing in a few of his own players this window.
                        however been saying that about the last 5 managers...
                        exactly....lets see if he brings in his players or if someone else has a say in the matter. Deserves a chance if he is not a puppet though...

Comment

get Curbishley in ASAP

Comment

I have no problem with him staying in charge until the end of the season for sure.

However like you say, if we loose our next 2 games then people will want him out....

Depends how he does, I would rather Curbishley but willing to give Harford his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              why not? what if he does a blinding job? if that happens we should definitely keep him.
                              i like harford, reckon he is a good manager, and hope he does well. im 100% behind him.
                              Because he seems to be a "steady the ship" appointment.
                              If he gets us up, then of course he should stay.

But I don't think he will, so..... 100% support for him until may, when I hope we get the manager we need to get us flying together as a club. That's Coppell or Curbishley.

Managers get teams promoted from this league, more so than a talented bunch of players.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X