Anti-protest protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    I can see both sides of this. Part of me can see why they want to protest, but at the same time, i dont see what benefits we wil get from it? it may force the owners out, which is probably what they want, but then what happens from then could potentially be bad. There are many things that need changing, but i still have faith in the club - and if they come to their senses next year and bring prices down, etc etc - then maybe things will get better for our future. We would probably be at least a division below or not even exist if it wasnt for them - and i still think we will go in the right direction eventually
    Totaly agree
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Unfortunately the last few years have shown that you would have to be a lunatic to get involved with a football club. There is no grace anymore, Chris Wright was a QPR fan, may still be but unable to come and watch. Mike Gregory is a lifelong Newcastle fan and is loathed by their fans now.
      FB has made a lot of mistakes but if he wasn't as arrogant as he is then he would have walked long ago, so what he gets slated for, is the only reason he has put up with it.
      I believe his biggest mistake is not finding the right manager, all the other things would fall into place(Price hike, C club etc etc) if he found the man capable of taking us up.
      I don't feel sorry for him, as he can look after himself but I do think he deserves a little more respect than he has so far been afforded and whatever anyone says he is quite at liberty to say he saved us from administration because he did indeed save us from administration but until we go back there, some won't be happy.
      I just hope he keeps fending off the criticism long enough to fulfill his goal of getting Rangers back in the Premiership.
      His biggest mistake was saying we would get to champions league within 4 years

that is absurd

he will get us into the prem and i doubt he will give up without take us there

Comment

His biggest mistake was promising a better match day experience and leaving GP responsible for delivering on that promise. He would have done a better job without him and would not have wasted so much money.

Comment

I am also a bit occupied with the idea of how spoilt some have been. I feel ashamed of them!!

Look at Portsmouth now. It could have been us.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            His biggest mistake was saying we would get to champions league within 4 years

that is absurd

he will get us into the prem and i doubt he will give up without take us there
            sorry mate, but i honestly cant see us getting to the prem the way the board are carrying on.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree with that..

Also think these protests are results based and cannot see anything happening in the next month at the very least.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the great thing about living in the worlds greatest democracy is having the freedom to voice ones grieviences without the fear of retribution and a gun pointed at your head.....mr briatore n mr paladini are constantly proving themselves 'not fit n proper' to run a football club of any stature.... a protest is the only way the meglomanic briatore will gather the point that 90% of rangers fans no longer want him here despite 'saving' us from doom...............bit like the french not liking us brits who saved them from sprechenen ze deutsche!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  the great thing about living in the worlds greatest democracy is having the freedom to voice ones grieviences without the fear of retribution and a gun pointed at your head.....mr briatore n mr paladini are constantly proving themselves 'not fit n proper' to run a football club of any stature.... a protest is the only way the meglomanic briatore will gather the point that 90% of rangers fans no longer want him here despite 'saving' us from doom...............bit like the french not liking us brits who saved them from sprechenen ze deutsche!
                  where did you get the 90% dont want him here if you belive this you are wrong, plus as for the french not liking the brits some do some dont thats life but most from northern france are very hospitable towards the brits and if you have bothered to visit war graves in france you will witness this maybe some dont like the english becouse 1, some of us dont like them and two they may have met to many chaves on the booze cruze
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

does flav care what we do?

would he??
                    no....

maybe if we break into directors area and break all the mirrors that'd show him we are intent!

Comment

Leaders in business, politics, or anything else for that matter will only perform at their best when they are told that they are being watched. It reminds them to think twice before they make a decision, even if they still make a dumb first choice.

Dressing as clowns or wearing a red nose will not damage the club in the slightest, but it will send a message to those who make the decisions. It's a lot better than depriving the club of funds and fans.

No boss likes to look foolish in front of their peers and this is exactly the sort of protest that will get the fans message across.
                      A Brit, abroad

Comment

those who bought season tickets like myself have been shafted !

Comment

We do not live in a democracy. It is a mirage. The power of the vote is meaningless as the whole system has been corrupted beyond repair. The real power is in the hands of big business. They control the government and us in reality not to mention the press. Democracy sounds great but sadly doesn't exist outside the bare concept.

Comment

there's a theory that says every heated argument will eventually mention the war.........

Comment

Originally posted by Frisson View Post
                              Leaders in business, politics, or anything else for that matter will only perform at their best when they are told that they are being watched. It reminds them to think twice before they make a decision, even if they still make a dumb first choice.

Dressing as clowns or wearing a red nose will not damage the club in the slightest, but it will send a message to those who make the decisions. It's a lot better than depriving the club of funds and fans.

No boss likes to look foolish in front of their peers and this is exactly the sort of protest that will get the fans message across.
                              Good post, agree there.

Not exactly like they'll be running around demolishing everything in-sight.
                              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Frisson View Post

I disagree because in in the real world, if 2 out of every 10 fans (20%) attending the game go as clowns to protest at the way the club is run, the board will see it as 8 out of 10 (80%) of fans don't think the club is run badly and will not give a damn about the small minority. He has confirmed this by his £20 moan speach.

The singing of songs directed at the board would get the point across more, and more people would join in, which would have a bigger effect. Then the board and their guests would be left in no doubt what the problem was, instead of wondering why a few people have come to watch a game of football with wigs and red noses.
                                Last edited by paulmason; 22-01-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X