O'Driscoll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Driscoll

Pay Donny the £1 Mill compo they want (Burnley wouldn't) and pass our way out of this league.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Stain I agree but I just don't see it as being as easy as that.

Would he be given much needed funds to address the full back issue on both side and a centre forward with a leader in centre mid.

Without those funds it wouldn't matter as even Sir Alex Ferguson would struggle.

If the board were to back a manager and even someone like Mick Harford, then I think he could do a really good job.

We can't blame the failures on all previous managers.

It is now time the board show us some ambition on the playing staff not just on a lick of paint around LR
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No decent manager will come and work in the straight jacket they would have to wear at W12. O'Driscoll is a top class up and coming manager who will not let GP and FB ruin his CV. Unless GP & FV change the way they do things, puppets is what we will get so the puppet masters can continue to dabble.

Comment

Absolutely agree done wonders at Bournemouth, plays the game the right way, has never had loads of money to spend, works with the youth and is a really good coach. I think he may well be tempted if an offer was put in.

Comment

yea but that would be the cleaver thing to do , would this club make such a good move? i think not.

Comment

he wouldnt work under the constrictions our board and Paladini would put him under.

Comment

and im sure very few decent managers would. why dont we just vote for flav to be manager? then when it all goes #### up he can sack himself

Comment

Working...
              X