whats your qpr most magical moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your qpr most magical moment

mine was those last 17 mins at highbury,semi final of fa cup.clive allens wonder goal.YES MY LITTLE QPR WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY:red_heart:

couple of games come to mind that i was at

we turned over the gooners 3-1 at highbury, gallen and sinclair, ( forgot the other scorer)

coming back from 4 nil down at HT at port vale on a wind swept day and drawing 4-4 absoulut quality

Comment

Cliched, but Rangers 6 Chelsea 0. Silly very early morning kick off I seem to recall (?11.30rings a bell) and not many there if I remember right. The same season that we knocked them out of the cup (at the bridge, - the classic let's put david speedie in goal night for those that can remember that far back) which I mention not only to gloat but because it was on the way to another all time highlight - rangers 2 Liverpool 2 at anfield. Better than the final for obvious reasons.

Comment

Good shout Stanley,I was at both of those games.

I'll add Gary micklewhites last minute equaliser v Newcastle to make it 5-5.

If we were 4-0 down at h/t nowdays the ground would be empty.

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
          mine was those last 17 mins at highbury,semi final of fa cup.clive allens wonder goal.YES MY LITTLE QPR WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY:red_heart:

Same for me.

Fluke goal - Magical day.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

yeah

you know everyone says,it was a fluke goal,but having watched it dozens of times im not so sure,he did instictively throw his leg out and it did seem to hit his leg,but clive allen had that jimmy greaves knack of being there:red_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              couple of games come to mind that i was at

we turned over the gooners 3-1 at highbury, gallen and sinclair, ( forgot the other scorer)

coming back from 4 nil down at HT at port vale on a wind swept day and drawing 4-4 absoulut quality
              It was Gallen, Allen and Impey who scored at Arsenal and was also the game when Jensen scored is first ever goal for them. QPR produced a superb T-shirt which said I was there when Jensen scored on the front and on the back it had and Gallen, Allen and Impey.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                It was Gallen, Allen and Impey who scored at Arsenal and was also the game when Jensen scored is first ever goal for them. QPR produced a superb T-shirt which said I was there when Jensen scored on the front and on the back it had and Gallen, Allen and Impey.
                It doesnt fit but i stilll have that t-shirt
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

4-1 at Old Trafford.

Not many teams can say they have got that many goals there.

Comment

When we beat Sheffield Wed and got promoted to the CCC
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

wba at highbury for me,was 13 and went with my brother who was, and still is a gooner.when that ball came off allens backside i was lifted into the air by some old geezer screaming its a ****ney cup final.very happy days
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

My magical moment will be when people stop posting on QPR websites when their QPR magic moments were

Comment

Originally posted by deckydee View Post
                          My magical moment will be when people stop posting on QPR websites when their QPR magic moments were
                          I guess you will have to wait very long for your magical moment
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Was tempted to say when someone pulled a gun on Gianni.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              Was tempted to say when someone pulled a gun on Gianni.
                              you just did :red_heart:
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X