Vine looking Sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew View Post
    it would be stupid to loan out vine until we get 2 new strikers in,we are very short in that dept already.Routledge should not be sold for less than £2 million.
    Agreed. Routledge is a top player worth £2m easy. And who do you get to replace him?? Not many on the market thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      vine is worth flogging

Only if he is replaced...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        With vine for me its not that he doesnt get goals! Hes never been a big goalscorer!

For me its is complete lack of determination. He used to run everything down, scrap for anything, not give a defender a minutes piece but since he came back at the end of last season all that has gone!!!

Hopefully Mick can bring that fire back cos we could really do with abit of that hussel!!
        Perhaps that is down to the act that he has never been 100% fit.

He wasn't match fit last season, had an injury pre-season, and apears to have had this hernia or stomach problem all season.

As for Buzsaky. He is QPR's 2nd top scorer and before anyone says a lot are pens, maybe so, but a lot of players miss these or lack the bottle to take them.

Comment

a fit an motivated vine back in the team would be as good as any new signing we could realisticaly make in the window, maybe things are looking up on the pitch at least with Cook coming back as well
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
          X