Why playoff this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why playoff this year?

To me it is more important that we can build stability this year and hopefully push for promotion next term.

I mean, people are dying in Haiti and this club; management, supporters, and players makes it sound like the end of the world if we are still a CC team next year.

Actually,as I see it, we should be very happy if we can stop to concede goals every match.

How do you see it, gentlemen?:(:(

Think the play off campaign when we were in Division One gave us the appetite to start the following season with all guns blazing. We duly achieved promotion twelve months later.

On our day, we are a match for ANY team in this division. For all the moaning, we are a good team to watch when we have a full squad available.

Think a play off campaign is what we need.

Comment

thats been the same thing for the last couple of seasons... lets build for next season show stability... ermmmm

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        thats been the same thing for the last couple of seasons... lets build for next season show stability... ermmmm
        I agree, it's getting boring now.

Comment

I would be happy for stability and finish top 10 then really go for it next year.

Comment

And I am bored of hearing "we are good enough":tired::girl:

Comment

Working...
            X