Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is or Was Our Worst Chairman Of QPR?? And Why???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong..........he screwed us & no one knew about it (until it was to late) GP is screwing us left right & centre but his poodles can't see it (or for what ever reason, don't want to see it) whereas 90% of the fan base can see it

next

just my view like

Comment

Blackburn created this situation
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I went for Wright,promised much & delivered little,when going got tough he done a runner & not good enough for so called fan.

Comment

Mine is actually Wright...

Though have to say pretty much like now, we were sold the dream and he did plough money in, but it backfired big time. The ABC loan was of a consequence of mis-management over those years and we never recovered, especially with the interest on it each year, having to be paid.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

thomson started the rot..daddy from thompson plc publishers empire, bought kiddo a toy called qpr
            he ran up the wages and when he left he demanded his £6m back....goodbye sir les
            OK GP ETC GET STICK...
            get a pencil and draw a line DOWN after sir les left, as he struggled at newcastle with shearer etc
            we went down with a couple of flash ******s who went clubbing and dj-ing..sinclair and ****o

ALL DOWN TO THOMSON...

wright took the bulk of the £10m ABC money, leaving us near extiction

Comment

Working...
            X