Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flav going nowhere.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...868403,00.html

:amazing: the part when he said 'we have the players to succeed' made me realise that the man has no idea. The past results should be a slight clue that many of them arnt quite up to the challenge. but then isnt it fantastic news that he's gonna stay and further invest in managers and bad mouth the fans whenever we complain? .......:very_sad:

I wouldn't be quite so harsh, we do have a good team and only 2/3 players off a top side (when fit), he has to say that to try and give everyone a lift in the side so he is actually being positive IMO.

Comment

So he claims responsibilty for only 'one' sacking and the fans should not complain as he saved our club!

The last part sounds like Conners and HA9 Ranger!

What a quality man FB is.

Comment

make that half way there when the loan signings go back. then look at the team and ask if im being harsh.

Comment

yes we have the players to do well in this division. but the players will only start to play to their potential if and when we have a good manager, who is able to take FULL control of team affairs, and doesnt have paladini breathing down their neck.
          who here pays 20quid for a ticket game in game out? thats funny, because i thought it was more like 30/40?
          are fans no longer allowed to voice their opinion? well if thats the case, stuff it! i paid nearly 500quid for my season ticket, so i think i have the right to voice my opinion when things are ****ing me off. (just to clarify, i have never booed players or managers etc.)
          flavio briatore, if he truly is committed to QPR for the long term, MUST take a back seat to a good manager (like curbishley for example). he MUST get rid of paladini; he may have done a lot for the club, which im sure we are all grateful for, but i think it is time for him to move on. flavio MUST start putting his money where his mouth is and BUY some players that will get QPR out of the championship, and have us staying in the premier league.
          unfortunately, i can see none of the above happening.
          in my opinion, what QPR needs most right now is STABILITY. and as long as flavio briatore is in charge, QPR will have none.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The team as it stands is not good enough to go up. We can't defend, hence no clean sheets. We do not dominate in midfield and we are woefully short of fire power up front. We need a left-back, a centre-back, a creative centre-midfielder, and a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              I wouldn't be quite so harsh, we do have a good team and only 2/3 players off a top side (when fit), he has to say that to try and give everyone a lift in the side so he is actually being positive IMO.

Spot on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                yes we have the players to do well in this division. but the players will only start to play to their potential if and when we have a good manager, who is able to take FULL control of team affairs, and doesnt have paladini breathing down their neck.
                who here pays 20quid for a ticket game in game out? thats funny, because i thought it was more like 30/40?
                are fans no longer allowed to voice their opinion? well if thats the case, stuff it! i paid nearly 500quid for my season ticket, so i think i have the right to voice my opinion when things are ****ing me off. (just to clarify, i have never booed players or managers etc.)
                flavio briatore, if he truly is committed to QPR for the long term, MUST take a back seat to a good manager (like curbishley for example). he MUST get rid of paladini; he may have done a lot for the club, which im sure we are all grateful for, but i think it is time for him to move on. flavio MUST start putting his money where his mouth is and BUY some players that will get QPR out of the championship, and have us staying in the premier league.
                unfortunately, i can see none of the above happening.
                in my opinion, what QPR needs most right now is STABILITY. and as long as flavio briatore is in charge, QPR will have none.

I think there are other ways to dissaprove with athletes aproach than boo them when they are time and time again played out of position. Just My opinion though. :embarrassed:

Comment

Working...
                X