Just remembered the funniest thing :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remembered the funniest thing :)

remember back when the multi billionaires took us over and said they wanted champions leauge football in four years? made me laugh, thats all . their ambition has been slightly less than i hoped for a board to claim they wanted such a thing.

the funniest thing is that some believed them

Comment

Think we just misheard them....championship league football in 4 years

Comment

lol, well they're having a go

Comment

i loved the sense of ambition but after two years very little has been shown. fancy boardrooms or whatever they are (the fans dont get to use or see them), a big screen, and several managers and loan signings fall short of what i'd call 'real ambition'.

Comment

hang on...HOW VERY VERY DARE YOU
            i can see ramage skinning ronaldo in the euro finals, crossing to pellicori to complete a hat trick and ensure win 3-2 from 0-2 down!!!!
            hall dominating etoo'o (whoever) and becoming world player of the year....

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy84 View Post
              remember back when the multi billionaires took us over and said they wanted champions leauge football in four years? made me laugh, thats all . their ambition has been slightly less than i hoped for a board to claim they wanted such a thing.
              They all say that though!.....Notts County of late, Man City (although they're close, they're still not good enough). We need to get a grip. We were a League 1 side a few seasons back and now we're miffed that we're not in the Champions League?

Comment

Working...
              X