Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Player Is The Biggest Judas In Your Lifetime of Supporting QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clarke carlisle for me.he is a grade a W***er for wot he done.after all the club done for him to F*** off.also the way he celebrated when watford beat us a couple of yrs ago.punching the air infront of the fans.T***er
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

How anyone can say Langley is beyond me. His was in tears when told he was being sold to Cardiff but we so desperately needed the money.

Comment

Seaman.

Easy. Ship's brake with a "w" of the n'th degree.

Comment

Ben (Mummy's boy) Sahar

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
            I know you'd think he'd always played for spuds
            Strange how perception is isn't it. Most Spurs fans consider him a "QPR player"...

Comment

can some of those enlighten me to what the problem with carlisle, seaman and i know abit about the vinnie jones saga.

my understanding is carlisle had alcohol problems and obv his knee. we helped him for him only to demand to leave?

no idea whats the hate for seaman as he was just before my time as a ranger
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Whilst still a QPR player, Seaman went to the press saying "I want to play for Arsenal".

In addition to making him look like our own version of Paul Ince, this also cost us a fair amount of cash as Man Utd and Spurs had tabled far higher bids.

On his first return to LR, he was bottled, spat at and generally abused no end by the Loft. A bottle of Johnny Walker whisky was thrown at him. Nice touch, only the content were a lighter yellow and warm.

Comment

yeh thats basically it with carlisle.all his problems which the clubed helped him with and he left on a free if i remember rightly.his reasons were to be be with his child who lived up north.i think he signed for leeds which is a fair enough reason.but he left them within a few months and went watford.he celebrated the goals against us like we had done wrong to him.

Comment

1st Carlisle as stated before
                    2nd Wilkins for sending us down after pi**ing up £6m
                    3rd Jones waste of space and robbing us of £500k when we were skint

Comment

Seaman without doubt.
                      It's alright moving on or being sold but to come out and say you want to play for a 'big club' whilst your present club is paying your inflated wages, will always get peoples backs up. I couldn't believe it when it came out in the press and his last few games for us we gave him loads of stick.
                      When he came back with the gooners, we were leading one nil and you could hear the chants of 'Seaman, Seaman, whats the score' from Hammersmith.

Then they go and beat us 3-1. :very_sad:

Comment

Benny's uncle - top judas truly unbelievable.:confused:

Comment

my niece was the same.she was a qpr fan and she desperately wanted the tracksuit which i got her for xmas once.following season she turned to the dark side to follow the **** and i wont allow her in my house anymore lol

Comment

Working...
                          X