Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Games To GO..60 Points Available

Trouble is we need about 36 to have any chance:cry:

On the positive side, we are only 3 points worse off than this time last season after 25 games and we had a bad run in February and March.

36 points would mean

but what chances of

Played 20
    Win...10
    Draw.6

Lose 4

??

That scenario means 70 points, which probably this season will be enough as so many teams tight together after the first 3..........
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i reckon we will finish eighth

Comment

i think we will fall short of the play offs again.we always seem to drop points in games we should be winning.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

not to worry, forest and swansea will give us something to be happy about.

Comment

6th place at the very best

Comment

i live in hope that like our "good form" we had.. we was always going to have a dip.

and i am living in hope that from having bad form we'll eventually have some good form again and us being 4pts from 6th means anything is possible.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
              i live in hope that like our "good form" we had.. we was always going to have a dip.

and i am living in hope that from having bad form we'll eventually have some good form again and us being 4pts from 6th means anything is possible.
              Our good form was based on Flavio going into hiding and on the basis he wont be going walk about any time soon, I cant see things getting better.

Comment

Unless we address the 3 or 4 key weakness areas, a big forward to help Simpson (Cousin?) a midfield leader to help Faurlin (Quashie ?) a decent full back and a commanding goalkeeper, the form of Nov and Dec will continue and we will finish mid to lower table. If we address these areas the we stand a chance of the play offs, as long as MH doesn't muck up and I don't think he will.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Our good form was based on Flavio going into hiding and on the basis he wont be going walk about any time soon, I cant see things getting better.
                  i totally disagree and accept that it is your opinion however..

my inner belief is that flavio hasnt done anything recent what with f1 thing..

i believe magiltons stubborness, boards inability to let the manager buy the players, players lack of passion and two "im bigger than the club players" are the reason why we have been on this downward slide..

i feel paladini's track record since his appointment as sporting director hasnt been enough to merit him holding his position considering how many managers have gone since then.

flavio messed up this time last year with management and this years it hasnt got much to do with him..
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Our hope is that we will find form (and stability) and be the team on a charge come the end of the season. It is often that team, that often finishes 6th sneaking in the playoffs that goes on to win. They are chuffed to be in them and on form by default, so play with less fear and it often works. Compare that to the gutted disilusioned team that often finish 3rd and just miss out on auto promotion.... their heads are seriously down going into the playoffs and it more often than not works against them.

Comment

We need...

1. at least 1 striker who can hold up the ball (wtf was aggy playing on sat?)
                      2. holding midfielder to play alongside faurlin (please no dont continue to play legs in mf. waste.
                      3. a decent right back
                      4. flavio to stay the f#3k out of team affairs
                      5. a lotta lotta luck with injuries/suspensions/form

no chance, sorry.

Comment

i also still dont feel comfortable with stewart in our defence, and alternatively with connolly partnering gorkks.

connolly should be our rb.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

why even consider p/offs...we did this last season and it's just not on

this squad has shot its bolt too early

i think forest,wba,newky,cardiff are there
                          maybe swansea,mboro with late run...

we will miss out unless we sort out full backs, invest in at least one striker

Comment

If Harford can steady the ship we have a small chance but for me there are too many other teams much better prepared and better organised than us. Unfortunatly our problems will never go away whilst we have peole like Paladini trying to run the show, and Briatore ruling with an iron fist.

Comment

Too much of a long shot for my liking.

The only way I see this possible is if we bring in a few top players.

However given the circumstances I would say 8th is likely and a good position TBH.

Comment

Working...
                              X