Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could put a Question or Questions to our Board what would it be and Why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask yourself the Question: " What do all the top teams in the Country do that we don't ? - I think you know the answer and so do ALL the Supporters "

Comment

Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte ? I think he will know that as a good holiday destination
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Next time we're losing at home with 10 minutes to go....
        Is there a possibility of arranging a Renault Laguna - driven by Gary "The Stig" Borrowdale, to come flying out of the players tunnel at 100mph... and smash into the hoardings at The School End, thus abandoning the game??

I'd pay my "£20" to see that.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          Is there a possibility of arranging a Renault Laguna - driven by Gary "The Stig" Borrowdale, to come flying out of the players tunnel at 100mph... and smash into the hoardings at The School End, thus abandoning the game??

haha
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

^^^^ That ^^^^
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Quality

Comment

borrowdale doin something at 100mph ;D
                he wouldnt get past 5mph
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Flavio, I understand your mrs is pregnant.

How does bernie feel about becoming a dad again?

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                    Flavio, you know nothing about aerodynamics, so you just let the car designer get on with it, why can't you see that applies to managing a football club as well?
                    It does, I'm a car person too ( or was, but that's another story).

Comment

It was stated by the club that Paulo Sousa was dismissed because he had disclosed confidential information surrounding the transfer dealings of the club. How are you able to justify this sacking, when Gianni Paladini has disclosed confidential information to a group of supporters on a weekly basis since the takeover which has been intended to end up within the Public Forum?

Comment

Working...
                      X