Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could put a Question or Questions to our Board what would it be and Why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could put a Question or Questions to our Board what would it be and Why ?

As the Club are said to read our message boards, if you could put a question to the Board what would it be and why ?

Mine would be, " What was the reason why you took us over, being very successful people in your own fields, when you've shown no real ambition since and as you attend the games, don't you find the fayre on display pretty abysmal to watch - Wouldn't you prefer to watch an exciting team you own in your valuable spare time "

If they read this, which they won't, they'll probably ****** off to Arsenal !!

Why are you still here?

Comment

Could you please allow the manager to manage.

Comment

I could understand it was a part time 'play toy' while you were heavily involved in F1 but now it is a full time job, is it worth the hassle and shouldn't you just sell this project that is clearly not moving forward?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Why do you continue to employ that useless clown Paladini?

Comment

Why exactly did you buy QPR??
            To achieve sporting excellence? Or a hobby??
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Flavio, you know nothing about aerodynamics, so you just let the car designer get on with it, why can't you see that applies to managing a football club as well?

Comment

They say that the most successful business leaders know how to employ people that they can trust to get on with the job,and then allow them to do it.

Do you agree with this philosophy?

Comment

What would you list as the top 10 things your ownership has brought to QPR FC and its supporters ?

Comment

How much have you got?

And how much of it are you going to spend on qpr?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      What would you list as the top 10 things your ownership has brought to QPR FC and its supporters ?
                      You cheat - that's technically 10 questions in one
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                        Flavio, you know nothing about aerodynamics, so you just let the car designer get on with it, why can't you see that applies to managing a football club as well?

Post of the day
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Whats the capital of Sri Lanka??

Comment

what are your intentions for qprfc?

have you realised the mistake in alienating the fanbase?

why did you spend so much cash and energy creating a "c-club" etc further alienating fans ?

qpr fans never expected instant success, the board spoke of a "project" and 4 yrs was mooted so why have we failed to improve the squad, ie no full backs ?

when will the board realise PLAYER POWER is nullfiying any manager, the players know they can influence you and like schoolkids will try to take advantage if they don't get their way? any manager at qpr is always over his shoulder because of the recent sackings of managers, with "Player power" seemingly few have a chance
                            so WHEN WILL QPRFC APPOINT A "NAME" MANAGER LIKE TERRY VENABLES,GEORGE GRAHAM AND SVEN?
                            we are paying average players high wages when getting the manager right is vital, the manager needs to be respected in the dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                              nail firmly hit on head.

Comment

Working...
                              X