Curbishley wants the qpr job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curbishley wants the qpr job

Sun says (ok ok i knw i know) that Curbs has told friends he wants the job & has informed Flavio of his interest but (& hers the bit that might not get him the job) ONLY ON HIS TERMS.

Flav...after all the bad things that has happend with managers over last few years this appointment will go someway to ease all the bad...Flav come on you know this makes sense

only on his terms.

thats exactly why he wont want to come to rangers.

OR, he will come, on the promise that he will get full control, only for flavio/gianni to turn around 2 or 3 games in and start throwing their weight around!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Cant see him being manager while FB & GP are at the club, as they like to interfere with the playing side, but if they go or decide that as they know F-all about football they give him the control his terms demand, there would be no one better to pull us up from the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        only on his terms.

thats exactly why he wont want to come to rangers.

OR, he will come, on the promise that he will get full control, only for flavio/gianni to turn around 2 or 3 games in and start throwing their weight around!
        that sounds more likely

Comment

Depends if FB is more interested in his power trip, or what's best for QPR.

For that reason... I wouldn't hold my breath.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

The only way for us to move forward is to do exactly this. Get Curbishley and give him full control of team affairs. I know its the sun but if this story is true get him in asap. Would help galvanise players and fans alike. Surely our board can see that what's gone on previously does not and will not work this is the way forward.

Comment

An appointment like this would certainly appease the fanbase and get us well on side. I for one would be well chuffed,keeping Harford on as his No 2 would be a good move as two strong characters would hopefully stop any interference from laurel and hardy upstairs
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                An appointment like this would certainly appease the fanbase and get us well on side. I for one would be well chuffed,keeping Harford on as his No 2 would be a good move as two strong characters would hopefully stop any interference from laurel and hardy upstairs
                agree with you mate, harford should definitely be kept on. i have a feeling he will do well for us the rest of this season.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  agree and would love this to happen but i really cant see it happening.
                  "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Propaganda aimed at appeasing fans. If you believe this you will believe anything.

Comment

Please god make it happen happen, but alas the board have hitherto shown no true ambition when it comes to managerial appointments. So i'm not going to take the Sun report seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post
                        Propaganda aimed at appeasing fans. If you believe this you will believe anything.
                        why would the sun want to appease the fans.......

Comment

It's the sun!! Kate moss after a sauna holds more weight than this story!!

Comment

They've shown themselves to be clueless *****s for the last few years, why would they suddenly change ?

The Board are all so rich and used to getting their own way that I bet no one in their inner circle will tell them a few home truths for fear of losing their jobs.

Fact is they no Zero about football and need to get a proper management team, with a proven track record, that do and spend some of their cash - You have to speculate to accumulate after all - They should know that better than any of us.

Comment

Curbishley and Harford working together would in my opinion be an excellent solution and get us back on track this season.

Did I read though that Hardord has been given the reins until the end of the season or was that paper talk or a rumour somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X