Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    he blows hot and cold imo.
    when he's good, he is excellent, but when he is bad, he is woeful. just seems like he is constantly blowing cold nowadays...
    Get your frigging head out the sand pal. Tell me one that he has been excellent in. Excellent would indicate some kind of MOTM performance and he has never made it into my top 5 QPR performers on a matchday let alone anywhere near a MOTM performance. He's never once looked like he's broke a sweat in a QPR shirt and I can confirm the club don't even wash or iron his kit anymore because it still looks brand new.

Get real and stop pulling my chain fella!

Comment

CB's as FB's, CM's as wingers, wingers as CM's. here we go again, put a player in a different role than what he's used to and #### him off.

Comment

We want to play with a target man up front? Yet we let the best one we have go to Watford on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          We want to play with a target man up front? Yet we let the best one we have go to Watford on loan.
          Actually mate, we sold him to Forest
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            They want to play with a big target man, unfortunatly Agyemang is the best we have to be that player and do that job...

They prob realise he isnt the best but with no money to spend their hands are tied.
            No, he's not, Helguson is.

Oh, no, sorry - we loaned HIM out to one of our competitors for a mid-table position didn't we...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Actually mate, we sold him to Forest
              No, we didn't. Dex is a good goalscorer, but is miles from being a target man. He was played up top by himself most of last season, a position he is ill equipped to deal with because holding the ball up and his first touch are not his skills. If he'd been paired with someone like Simpson, maybe Briatore would have given him a chance instead of arranging him to be shipped out without Sousa's blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                No, we didn't. Dex is a good goalscorer, but is miles from being a target man. He was played up top by himself most of last season, a position he is ill equipped to deal with because holding the ball up and his first touch are not his skills. If he'd been paired with someone like Simpson, maybe Briatore would have given him a chance instead of arranging him to be shipped out without Sousa's blessing.
                There is a difference between playing as a lone stiker and being a target man and I still say Dex won more than enough in the air to supply the likes of Simpson - and won more in the air than HH and Pat combined.

A better player than both in my opinion but I aint gonna bite on the other stuff
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Rubbish and not interested, only turns it on now and again. Attitude problem.
                  :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    There is a difference between playing as a lone stiker and being a target man and I still say Dex won more than enough in the air to supply the likes of Simpson - and won more in the air than HH and Pat combined.

A better player than both in my opinion but I aint gonna bite on the other stuff
                    Very true, Dex needed to play with another forward as all his headers were flick ons, he couldn't play as a lone striker and that is what Sousa wanted him to do. Dave on the other hand can not head the ball and tries to get his body in the way and shield it, he actually did this ok on Tuesday. But then comes the problem, he doesn't start to think what to do until he has the ball at his feet, hence the Disco dancing while he tries to work it and by this time let the defender shut him down. But at least he makes a nuisance of himself whereas without him the ball comes striaght back everytime when cleared from defence. But yes an extremely poor player.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

[QUOTE=maddix;238298]Just after Tarabbat hits the post (twice) the ball comes back in for Ageymang. He is about 6 yards out in the middle of the sodding goal and he just falls over!! - (About 2 mins into the highlights on QPR player)./QUOTE]

Watch the clip again. Agyemang stood rooted to the spot!! When Taaabt shot, he was level with the defender who cleared the ball. Yet he was still standing.

If he had followed up like the defender, he might have;

a) won the race for a tap in
                      b) slid in to force the ball in
                      c) forced an own goal
                      d) deflected the clearance in (as Clive Allen did in the S/F in 82).

What a clown. He has the cheek to describe himself as a striker, yet doesn't even have the basic striker's instinct to follow up shots.

He hasn't scored for 6 games now. Time for him to be dropped.

Unless, QPR are signing someone, they should recall Helguson.

Comment

I satrted this thread initially coz I was so pished off with Agyemangs clown like antics during play just after Adel hit the post.

Now back from work I've had another look at the highlights on player to see if I was a bit harsh........AND..... I've now noticed his 'control/first touch ' that balloons into the air when Matty boy does the business !!! Obviosly if Pats control wasn't that of an elephants the ball wouldn't have fallen for Matty the way it did .

Delighted at the goal obviously but now I'm even more disgusted that he should be leading our front line!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                          I satrted this thread initially coz I was so pished off with Agyemangs clown like antics during play just after Adel hit the post.

Now back from work I've had another look at the highlights on player to see if I was a bit harsh........AND..... I've now noticed his 'control/first touch ' that balloons into the air when Matty boy does the business !!! Obviosly if Pats control wasn't that of an elephants the ball wouldn't have fallen for Matty the way it did .

Delighted at the goal obviously but now I'm even more disgusted that he should be leading our front line!!!
                          When I looked at the highlights, I thought what the is Dave upto, luckily the young lad German got his body in the way to let Matt get the shot in. I would seriously put German in ahead of Dave, even though he is young he has got more idea than Disco Man.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                          X