Can Cousin save our season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Cousin save our season?

Good target player,should be good alongside Simpson when he joins at the end of the month on loan,he is the player who could re-ignite our season and push us towards the play offs again?

How olds your Cousin and who does he play for? Is he available on a free?

Comment

We can but hope, Matthew. Simpson's crying out for a big target man to play off, and Cousins could fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        Good target player,should be good alongside Simpson when he joins at the end of the month on loan,he is the player who could re-ignite our season and push us towards the play offs again?
        Now hart has left, he won't be coming. Harford will now assess the squad and bring in his own players

Comment

Have we actually signed him ?

Comment

From what ive heard the deals on the table its been agreed by Hull boss Brown Phil in principal and its up to Cousin to decide when he is back from ACN.
            Although others on here are saying its a 'done deal'.

Comment

thanks Eyr

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                Now hart has left, he won't be coming. Harford will now assess the squad and bring in his own players
                disagree,pretty sure he is still coming,but we still need 2 new defenders.

Comment

no

not enough time for one player to make a difference wont lift the team enough although i think hell score
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

3 or 4 players, him being one of them could easily transform us. A target man like him could have Simpson scoring for fun, plus giving us a threat at corners. A leader in midfield to assist Faurlin would get us back to the form of October. Plus a left back would aid our unbalanced defence. I also think we need a commanding keeper like Mail Taylor to steady the ship.
                    Last edited by kingo; 17-01-2010, 08:51 PM.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

IMO I do not beleive he is definately coming, that was agreed when Hart was in charge.... things have changed since then, remember the 4/5 players that were coming?

Back to the question, can he save our season, I think he could do a good job and certainly would make a good link with Simpson so yes he could make a big difference.

Comment

Saving seasons and LOAN players in the same sentence? Don't think so.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

no

Comment

ok maybe save our season were the wrong words to use,re-ignite our season might have been a better choice,either way im glad he's joining.Kitson im not confident about,wages being the problem.

Comment

matthew, you seem a lot more upbeat these days (or maybe lots of others are just more downbeat): what's happened?

Comment

Working...
                              X