Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR Players NOT aware Hart was the boss??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Players NOT aware Hart was the boss??

After yet another managerial upheaval at Loftus Road, QPR’s players looked on the bright side yesterday, saying that Paul Hart’s departure had not disrupted them too much as most of them ‘in all honesty, hadn’t realised he was the manager’.

Rangers showed grit to bounce back from behind twice and claim a point at Blackpool yesterday, despite being left managerless for the 615th time in three years after crazed megalomaniac owner Flavio Briatore fell out with Hart, appointed after Briatore fell out with Jim Magilton, appointed after Briatore fell out with Paulo Sousa, appointed after Briatore fell out with Ian Dowie. Goalscorer Matthew Connolly, asked what effect Hart’s sudden exit had on the dressing room, said: ‘Paul…? What, the old geezer with the coat and the…? Oh, I didn’t realise he was the new gaffer, to be fair. He did say something about having taken over as manager, thinking about it. But a lot of people say that round here.’

‘We did think it was odd he sort of wandered in on Boxing Day [when Rangers played Bristol City],’ admitted Abel Taarabt, ‘and started telling us to be ruthless. But we thought he was just a harmless old guy who was a bit gone in the head. Most people at this club are. And, you know, it was Christmas and that, so we let him stay.’

Even club captain Martin Rowlands claimed it was ‘news to him’ that the ineffectual Hart had managed QPR for five games. ‘That explains why he was at the training sessions watching from the sidelines. I figured he must be someone’s dad. Is he the guy who was at Portsmouth? I vaguely remember him from Match of the Day or something. Oh well. I guess I’ll kind of miss him, then, if he was the manager. Yeah.’

Briatore moved quickly to calm angry fans after this latest indignity in the Hoops’ bizarre recent history, saying in a statement that he was ‘confident of finding a successor quickly and sacking him almost immediately.’ At the time of going to press, fewer than a thousand people in the United Kingdom had not been the manager of QPR.

Not my work

http://backofthenet.markwatsonthecom...as-their-boss/
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

That made me chuckle
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Can someone plesae tell me whos bright idea it was to bring Hart to the club in the first place???

Comment

obviously a joke.

Comment

Really you don't say !

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Can someone plesae tell me whos bright idea it was to bring Hart to the club in the first place???
            Paladini heard Briatore saying we needed some Heart in the dressing room

Comment

Working...
            X