• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hall...a disaster

we paid £2m??
    i assume he is on a 4 yr deal and around £15k a week
    WHY?

he has been a near total disaster, ever injured costs us goals and seems to have no interest in bridge building with fans.
    other "hated" qpr players did it
    bardsley went on to be a great qpr and england right back
    simon barker...got so much abuse but played thru ,stayed 8 yrs and won fans over with solid games
    tony sealey..this guy took venom, but scored 24 in a season and won fans over..

who would make a move for hall now?? we'd have to give him free....

agree hes poo

Comment

Not only has a stinking attitude & nightclub mentality he's also a very very ordinary football player..league 1 standard

Comment

He was absolutely dire yesterday and constantly got turned inside out by the Blackpool winger and was 100% at fault for their first goal.

Obviously not his preferred position but the most worrying thing was that seemed to not care less.

Ramage should have started full stop and playing four centre halves across the back line did and will nor work

Comment

Arguably, 4 centre halves is the best option we have. It's just that they were the ones we finished with, not the ones we started with.

Unless the transfer fairy delivers us anything better, the 4 that finished should start at Forest.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

we just need a new defender to replace fitz hall and who knows maybe our defence will be tighter then it is now

Comment

"100% at fault for their first goal"

not true, he did end up on his #### but the winger did well, the goalie has to accept some blame as it came across his six yard box our defenders were all turned and he stayed stuck to his line when he should have cleared it
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post

not true, he did end up on his #### but the winger did well, the goalie has to accept some blame as it came across his six yard box our defenders were all turned and he stayed stuck to his line when he should have cleared it
                I thought the same. He dived in but after that the centre halfs could of won the header and the goalie could of still saved it.

Fitz is just the scapegoat at the min.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

While I agree that Fitz Hall has been a very poor signing for us, who was to know when we signed him?

His track record was impressive having played in the top flight for Southampton, Palace and Wigan.

For whatever reason Hall seems to have gone downhill since signing for us. You could attribute it to the playing conditions at the club, injuries taking their toll or simply that his heart isn't in it.

What I do know is we are stuck with him on a long term contract and he is one of, if not the top earner at the club. He is without a doubt no better than Championship quality these days and what other Championship sides will take him on with wages reported to be as high as 15k a week?

More worringly still, we have similar situations with Rowan Vine, Lee Cook, Patrick Agyemang and probably countless more players in the squad. What on earth was Paladini thinking when he was handing out these contracts?!!!

Comment

id rather albert hall!!!!.......more mobile and better tackler!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post

After watching it on tv, got to agree. Their winger did well and we didn't defend the cross, as much as I am not Halls biggest fan I don't put all the blame for the goal on him. Didn't see how he played for the rest of the match though.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

have to agree with Factamondo
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I have a go at Ramage, but Ramage would have stayed on his feet instead of slideing in just before that 1st goal....

IMO Ramage should play RB instead of Hall.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

so many qpr fans across every qpr based mb, do not rate HALL....
                            he was our club capt, an expensive signing and really we've seen enough
                            time to cut his wage bill and off him.

Comment

YEAH

strangly i talked to one of the coaches,who said that in practice games hall plays a lot up front,all the managers have half fancied given him a game up front, but its never materialsed,hes sup[psed to be a bit like dion dublin,I JUST HOPE MICK GIVES HIM HIS CHANCE BECAUSE,HES JUST NOT A DEFENDER,try him up front or midfield.if hes no good then he must be got rid of.
                              Hes just got no ideah on positioning himself,he just dosnt have that most precous gift.so MICKY BOY TRY HIM UP FRONT.:confused:

Comment

Working...
                              X