Shows.. What A Good result Can Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows.. What A Good result Can Do

Very quiet all over the place...long may it continue. Next thing, is to start WINNING football matches and we will all be happy................
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

We now live in times where a draw against the mighty Blackpool is "a good result". How things have changed.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Will not be happy until we have a proper manager, Paladini is gone and the QPR gravy train cease's to exist

Draw away to Blackpool what a fantastic result, how we have lowered our standards since the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Very quiet all over the place...long may it continue. Next thing, is to start WINNING football matches and we will all be happy................
        Very quiet? Apart from the miles of media exposure yesterday about the circus at HQ and the comments on BBC Championship coverage last night.

It may suit your "contacts" to think things are quiet. But you and I know that isnt the case.
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

battling performance yesterday, however doesnt gloss over the fact, the club is rotting at the core with an inept DOF/CHAIRMAN tarnishing our name with his incompetence
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Time for a bit stability, time to get behind the team, and see where we go.

Most fans expected a defeat yesterday, so considering Harford had only 2 days to get his ideas across, a draw is very respectable. Get the Forest game out of the way, and we have some winnable games..

Lets see if he can do better than this time last year, when the point situation was pretty similar after 25 games/

We were only 3 points better off, sometimes we get sucked how bad things are by listening to others, in reality we are not Luton, we are secure in the championship yet again, and plenty of time to go. Lets hope Harford can do better than De Canio and Sousa in the latter part of the season.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete nothing to do with the result, just think most of us have are fed up with talking about the circus just have to wait for flabbio to leave.
              and for what its worth dont want mittals or bernie either as i think he will still put his chubby little fingers in our pie with them owning the club, need a clean break from all of them.

Comment

Time for a bit stability, time to get behind the team, and see where we go.

Most fans expected a defeat yesterday, so considering Harford had only 2 days to get his ideas across, a draw is very respectable. Get the Forest game out of the way, and we have some winnable games..

Lets see if he can do better than this time last year, when the point situation was pretty similar after 25 games/

We were only 3 points better off, sometimes we get sucked how bad things are by listening to others, in reality we are not Luton, we are secure in the championship yet again, and plenty of time to go. Lets hope Harford can do better than De Canio and Sousa in the latter part of the season.
                Are you suggesting that things are not really that bad because we scarpped a draw away at Blackpool???

THINGS ARE THAT BAD

Comment

I understand that, but we now have 10 day break, time for the club to group together, get unity and stability. Think one or two things will happen in this period coming up and hopefully we can make some kind of push.

Plenty of games coming up, so its not a dead loss just yet.. No reason, why we cannot get back to the form of October, it certainly won't happen with negativity.

Comment

I understand that, but we now have 10 day break, time for the club to group together, get unity and stability. Think one or two things will happen in this period coming up and hopefully we can make some kind of push.

Plenty of games coming up, so its not a dead loss just yet.. No reason, why we cannot get back to the form of October, it certainly won't happen with negativity.
                    do you still think players will be bought in over the next 10 days?

Comment

nothing changes the fact that our board are plums pete
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Pete how can we possibly "move forward" when the club is so badly run we are now apparently keeping Pellicori? I mean, come on.

Comment

Yes I do, plus one or two other things

Comment

stainrod, where did you hear that??

Comment

pete dont care if we make the play off, get relegated, sign players, sell players, blah blah.
                              flavio needs to go as the whole of the football world IS LAUGHING AT US!!!!!
                              i for one will be singing flavio your a rodger hunt next home game.
                              all i want is a football club without fear and politics.

Comment

Working...
                              X