lay off Vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lay off Vine

can't believe there are fans on here slagging off vine, poor bloke had a very serious injury and was out for a very long time, give the bloke a chance it can't be easy and i for one remember how good he was and would like to give him some time to get back to full fitness before laying into him.

I think the problem with it is that he's not the same player as he was when you saw him 2 years ago and that is to do with his horrific knee injury. It does look like he's struggling and maybe they can see that he isn't right. Its a shame as I really rated him, but sometimes those injurys don't heal properly.

I don't know what the answer is for Vine yet, I think it would had been best if he went on loan to a league 1 club until the end of the season and monitor how he does, then come next season hopefully he would be back to his best for QPR.

People get frustrated with QPR, and I can see why, and as we lack a good striker to partner simpson, Vine takes the blame and brunt end of it... sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
      can't believe there are fans on here slagging off vine, poor bloke had a very serious injury and was out for a very long time, give the bloke a chance it can't be easy and i for one remember how good he was and would like to give him some time to get back to full fitness before laying into him.
      From what I hear he is the second highest earner at the club.

Why should we lay off him, he is costing us a fortune, when he plays he looks disinterested strutting around like a pea****.

The man refused to go out on loan at the start of the season prefering to continue the ride on the gravy train and probably will do the same this transfer window.

Rowan Vine if you are reading this MB do the honourable thing and have your contract terminated by mutual consent so we can all move on.

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
        I think you've got a case of the bends Mr deepsea.

I remember Pat scoring 7 in 7 (or something like that) a couple of years ago. Doesnt make him any less of a non-scoring donkey than he is now.
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

The problem with Vine is the same problem with QPR, we know it can be better but at present is not up to that standard and this leads people to make comments without really thinking and taking other matters into consideration. By the way, one Blackpool fan thought he should have been sent off yesterday, must have been a remarkable recovery for him.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I think you are spot on,Kingo.

Comment

I agree, lay off Vine.

My mate got laid off for underperforming at work recently too, so Vine is no exception.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                The problem with Vine is the same problem with QPR, we know it can be better but at present is not up to that standard and this leads people to make comments without really thinking and taking other matters into consideration. By the way, one Blackpool fan thought he should have been sent off yesterday, must have been a remarkable recovery for him.
                Plus i feel if the team was doing well so would he be
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                X