Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is it true routledge has asked to leave...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
    it would be no big deal if he left,cook and routledge will not play in the same team as it would make us to lightweight in the wide areas
    it might not be true but i heard Cook has had a set back with his injury.

worse case scenario, Cook doesnt return to his best anytime soon, Routledge leaves. we then have no wingers at all.

Comment

adam johnson is off for 6 mil so boro will step up their interest

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        it might not be true but i heard Cook has had a set back with his injury.

worse case scenario, Cook doesnt return to his best anytime soon, Routledge leaves. we then have no wingers at all.
        I said before the start of the season that I doubt Cook will play this season, perhaps even ever again. Was shot down in flames by those apparently ITK insisting he would be back in October.,

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
          1) I didnt steal your picture - Its availiable for all to use as are a selection of others ones

2)Im providing the link to the article. you only put

so is it true routledge has asked to leave...
          ...and boro poised? can't say i'd be surprised.

Exactly what stainrodisalegend said... You like the school exams cheat. You copied his work but just changed a few words here and there!

;D:waaaht:;D:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            I said before the start of the season that I doubt Cook will play this season, perhaps even ever again. Was shot down in flames by those apparently ITK insisting he would be back in October.,
            He was supposed to be on the bench for the Ipswich game according to some.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Exactly what stainrodisalegend said... You like the school exams cheat. You copied his work but just changed a few words here and there!

;D:waaaht:;D:waaaht:
              stop being so petty

i was only providing the link to the orginal article ! :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                He was supposed to be on the bench for the Ipswich game according to some.
                I think that would have been very unlikely. Had a chat last summer with a Fulham employee who graphically described the state of Cookie's injury. Alarming to say the least.

Comment

some said cook was on crutches before sheff utd replay???

if any player wants out, sod em off asap
                  bad influence in qpr dressing we don't need.
                  and hall can tag along.

Comment

He was in the Platinum bar at half time against Sheff Utd and I heard him say to someone he was fully fit ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      He was in the Platinum bar at half time against Sheff Utd and I heard him say to someone he was fully fit ?
                      i thought someone posted he had played a full in house game........setting up 2 golas......or was i mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                      X