Just had a quick look on LFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a quick look on LFW

and believe it or not there is someone over there having a pop at Harford already. Luckily he got shot down by most of the other posters. It seems some are never happy.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

yes..............harford out!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Kingo - i bet if you scour most of the QPR messageboards there will be people having a pop.

I took a quick look at todays match thread on here - and some(not even at game) we questioning his subs...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
        Kingo - i bet if you scour most of the QPR messageboards there will be people having a pop.

I took a quick look at todays match thread on here - and some(not even at game) we questioning his subs...
        You are more than likely right, can't believe some actually support QPR because everything is negative.

Comment

I thought Harford did ok today...

The only downside was not playing Simpson, but other than that he did well, so good luck to him I hope he builds on it

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            I thought Harford did ok today...

The only downside was not playing Simpson, but other than that he did well, so good luck to him I hope he builds on it
            I am a great admirer of Simpson and a great critic of Dave, but I would imagine the logic was at least Dave makes a nuisance of himself and put pressure on the opposition cb's whereas any clearance to Simpson comes straight back. Plus they don't play as a pair as Dave isn't clever enough to use Simpson, he holds the ball up and then dances over it while he thinks what to do.

Comment

Working...
            X