just back at the pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back at the pub

We played very well today. Started off poorly though and they took the lead after hall was done up the right hand side. Adel scored a very cheeky peno after a somewhat soft hand ball. Then we really kicked on but they scored from edge of box maybe with a cheeky flick. Was a real kick in the teeth but we pushed on and Connolly scored a ****ing superb volley right infront of us. Well deserved point and we played well seeing as we might have got a hammering after early goal. Special mention to Hogan who was lively and gave his shirt away at the end, really showed desire and skill welcome back!

good to hear mate....thanks for the info........

good to see hogan back.......

Comment

Cheers for that magic.

Hogan should start ahead of buzsaky imo against forest.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Happy for hogan to be back TBH, I would start him against Forest.

Comment

I like the way Hogan conducts himself. A good young player. Would love to see him given a good run in the team. Would like to see us use the last few months of the season to try and build a young team around the likes of him, German, Balanta etc.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
            I like the way Hogan conducts himself. A good young player. Would love to see him given a good run in the team. Would like to see us use the last few months of the season to try and build a young team around the likes of him, German, Balanta etc.
            i am shocked...i actually agree with you:waaaht:

Comment

Great to read!
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Lol also have to agree with Conners.

Great to see Connolly back in team and must agree with comments re Hogan.

Would like to see us possibly ship in a right or left back asmaybe Matt wasted there???

Also -we have Cook comming back.

To those who went...is it possible to have both Sdel and Buzz in team?? just a thought.

Well played today the rrrrrsss

Comment

Happy days are here again.......

Hogan has got the right attitude.

I love reading posts like this.:byebye::super_man::girl:

Comment

maybe just maybe were over the worst.cmon u RSSSSSSS
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Van hoop - i still think long way to go - im just hoping that Mick can identify the players that are any good(Ie Connolly for a start) and get them playing.

Strange on though not starting Simpson??

Can't complain - would have taken a draw before all troubles this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        Van hoop - i still think long way to go - im just hoping that Mick can identify the players that are any good(Ie Connolly for a start) and get them playing.

Strange on though not starting Simpson??

Can't complain - would have taken a draw before all troubles this week...
                        dropped ramage and borrowdale massive plus in my book

Comment

old school - yes totally agree.It has mystified me why Matt has not been playing,hopefully Mick saw that Hall is also no good at right back

Comment

Old school and spence our blip has been and gone,now lets hit the playoffs
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

[QUOTE=vanhoop;237129]Old school and spence our blip has been and gone,now lets hit the playoffs[/QUOTE
                              fingers crossed mate

Comment

Working...
                              X