Tarabbt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarabbt

Don't like the fella. Took the penalty just now after having a paddy against Sheff Utd because he didnt take that one. Chipped it down the middle, when you miss them, you look stupid! Why risk it. Flash c**t
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
    Don't like the fella. Took the penalty just now after having a paddy against Sheff Utd because he didnt take that one. Chipped it down the middle, when you miss them, you look stupid! Why risk it. Flash c**t
    Er! he scored!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
      You do talk a lot of rubbish don't you.

Comment

He was MAN OF THE MATCH according to those that were there!!!!
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Tarrabt did well, he is flash I know but when your that good -why not

Comment

Depends how they take them. If he sees the keeper go first and then dinks it down the middle it's as safe as houses. Less risky than trying to hit a corner.

Comment

he has got a point. I liked Taarabt at first but the more i see of his selfish play ,his refusal to chase back and defend, his diving and his poor passing and shooting skills the more i can understand how he will never break into a side like Spurs. For us, apart from winning penaltys and his exciting tricks im not sure he is worth the position he takes up. Must surely **** other players off in the side when he just makes more work for them defensively and wont release the ball at the right times.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Depends how they take them. If he sees the keeper go first and then dinks it down the middle it's as safe as houses. Less risky than trying to hit a corner.
                FFS he scored. What's your problem
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  he has got a point. I liked Taarabt at first but the more i see of his selfish play ,his refusal to chase back and defend, his diving and his poor passing and shooting skills the more i can understand how he will never break into a side like Spurs. For us, apart from winning penaltys and his exciting tricks im not sure he is worth the position he takes up. Must surely **** other players off in the side when he just makes more work for them defensively and wont release the ball at the right times.
                  I agree with that totally. He infuriates me as a player and clearly frustrates other players. He plays for himself not the team... not what we want.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    FFS he scored. What's your problem
                    I'm defending his penalty. Read what's written FFS. :what:The op said it was too risky to try that, and i have explained why it clearly can be the best option at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      I agree with that totally. He infuriates me as a player and clearly frustrates other players. He plays for himself not the team... not what we want.
                      True, if he would have passed all those off target shots maybe we would have won.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I remeber when Ronaldinho done it no one called him a flash c**t??

If you got the skills to pay the bills flaunt it
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

on his day he is the best footballer at our club by a country mile

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Ditto.

In fact a pretty good/honest summary of the lad.

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                              on his day he is the best footballer at our club by a country mile
                              and the league IMO
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X