Two posters from here live on the radio...tune in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Paul what time on the clock does your interview come up? I heard mick and listened to most of it but I can't find you on it??
    I dot know to be honest as I was in Blackpool when they aired it and my speakers are playing up so I have not listened to it myself

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I don't know if you managed to listen to the radio interview but I have no intention of reopening old wounds and you may have noticed that I keep out of all the baiting (from all sides) threads these days but I do believe I still have a glass half full attitude at the moment but only just.

I have followed QPR for forty years and cannot remember so much hostility as we have at the moment so have decided to just stick to watching as many games as I can and let others get on with it.

I started a thread about why I believe Paladini should no longer be DOF a couple of weeks ago and of course got slaughtered for doing so by my enemies for want of a better word and my personal life away from QPR seems to be the new form of attack for some though I have no intention of responding or dropping to that level (again!) in the future

I am also accused of receiving freebies but I can state hand on heart that I have never had a thing from QPR and have always paid for everything and that includes POTY tickets,gold badges,season tickets,football shirts and whatever else someone wants to say I have had.

In fact I have put thousands in to the club over the years including season tickets,youth sponsorship,merchandise,buckets etc etc.

The only freebie I have ever had which is not too bad in forty years is a ticket at Southampton away a few years ago when the game was sold out and my mate forget to get our tickets in time and the seat was in the Directors box and Falkirk away when Rowlands gave some of the travelling fans players tickets.

I have no idea what other fans have or have not received and nor do I really care but my conscience is clear though no doubt a certain couple on other sites will be out with their unfounded lies shortly.

As I have said many times the current owners are only guardians of the club and I have seen many come and go over the years all promising us what we want to hear but we as fans will always be QPR fans and are here for the long time

Sorry for the long winded post and apologies to any I have peeded off in the past but you wont be getting me to bite again and I will now be Mr Boring on the site discussing football matters only.
      Have to agree with that Paul. We have had our run in's in the past, but I think we both want the same for our great old club. I wish we could all forget all the divisions that have been forged between groups of fans and just get on with supporting the team (notice I say the team, as some seem to have a problem with seeing the difference between custodians and employees of the club and the club itself).

Let's all hope for the best this season and in the future.....

H
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
      X