No announcement yet.

Who actually cares how we do today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i care a lot about today-football is a funny old game,if you will excuse the appalling cliche,and out of adversity.....you never know..

Comment

To quote Charlie Endells from Budgie -"aye, but only usually with loaves and fishes".

Comment

I do care... we all care deep down inside.

Mick will have us playing on the floor the way our current players are suited not the hoof ball.

Players might even try to win for Harford so come on the Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          I'll probably be accused of being disloyal but I can honestly say I couldn't give a monkeys how we do today, and I can't ever remember feeling that. Indeed, you could argue that a win wd only help paper over the cracks. You look at a crap club like Blackpool doing really well under a passionate manager who has just been left to get on with it, and despite not having much money with shrewd buys and cast offs he has propelled his team way higher than - on paper - it has any right to be. Tangarine fans must get out of a bed with a spring in their step - even if they do have to live in Blackpool - whereas I scarcely think I've done that in three months.
          I'm not one of those who particularly wants Flavio out because we don't have a clue yet what the alternative wd be and the very survival of the club might not be guaranteed, but at the moment I cannot think of one single thing to be optimistic about with the club. Even some of my fellow Rangers fans have left me feeling alienated by their constant calling for the sacking of managers.
          I admire the enthusiaism and loyalty of Facto and others but I'm really sorry, at the moment I just can't feel the same way.
          Crikey! You really are down in the dumps!!
          Every human being reacts to situations in different ways. Myself, I've never got to the point where I didn't care how we do in a match, and to be perfectly honest, I cannot envisage a time where that will ever happen.

Comment

I desperatly want us to win!!:very_sad:

Comment

I agree with Stainrodisalegend, I couldn't care less about todays inevitable defeat.

It would nice to win but I really do feel things need to get worse before they can get better. A win today will only be papering over the cracks, we are not within touching distance of the Play Offs, it really is a false economy some of us are still living in here, by the end of the month we should be 6-9 pts from the Play Offs and that should finally confirm to those optimists that this club is going backwards and promotion is nothing but a pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                I care and I'm praying for a good result

A win today and we are right back in amongst it

I know it is very unlikely but I ain't gonna let the Likes of FB and GP ruin my support for Rangers

U R'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                Ditto.

I always care.
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

What do you meant don't care, I bet you looked for the result though. Get it in perspective, no one has died and QPR are a football club, who we all happen to support, as I have said many times, owners will come and go.
                  I know emotions are runnng high but lets not go ott, some of the posts today have been ridiculous, talking about inevitable heavy defeats, don't care if they lose blah blah blah, if you don't care why are you bothering telling us you don't care ?

Comment

Working...
                  X