Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Briatore-the butcher of Loftus Rd" (quote)....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Briatore-the butcher of Loftus Rd" (quote)....

...again please forgive me if this is duplcates what's already been aired today.

In the Mail today are two articles about FB.The following are just a few snippets from those articles.

" Having wrecked Formula 1's image with his cheating.Briatore is now destroying QPR with his arrogant incompetence.The perma-tanned,pudgy faced Italian,has seen 9 managers come and go since he rolled into West London and began acting as if he knows it all,when it is clear he understands next to nothing about how a successful football outfit operates"

"No manager in his right mind will work at Loftus Rd.Rangers have become a joke club,run by a joke board,headed by a chairman who makes a mockery of sport.And the sadness is,none of it is remotely funny".

In the other article on the preceding page it says...

"Reports had suggested Hart's demise was brought on by a bust up with Adel Taarabt.However it seems a bust up with Briatore was the real reason why Hart felt he had no choice but to quit.Briatore is understood to have wanted to continue influencing team selection and transfer targets.He is believed to have been dismayed by his managers plan to release Alberti and Pellicori,and following Harts departure,the pair were back at the training ground yesterday. In addition Hart and Briatore are said to have disagreed over which players to target during the transfer window,with the 56 year old manager keen to raid his former club Portsmouth for goalkeeper Jamie Ashdown,defender Mike Williamson and striker Tommy Smith ".

To sum up,I know this is media talk,but I personally don't think its a million miles off the truth.

i reckon that article is spot on. get em out now

Comment

i would say that pretty much sums up briatore as a person & how he is ruining our club.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        To sum up,I know this is media talk,but I personally don't think its a million miles off the truth.
        Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        i would say that pretty much sums up briatore as a person & how he is ruining our club.
        Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        i reckon that article is spot on.
        100% agree with all the above.

Comment

Working...
        X