My take on the situation at the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on the situation at the club

All this talk of protests and after reading the latest in the mirror newspaper i am concerned

I am all for fan power but it needs to be directed at the root cause which is Briatore

Gianni gets a lot of unfair stick but at the end of the day he is only acting on Flavio's orders

Lastly what happens if Flavio does leave and he takes the Mittals with him?

We will be in big trouble

So as Scott said earlier start at the top and work your way down, this club needs wholesale changes

Lastly be careful what you wish you wish for because at the end of the day had Gianni not got Flavio and his buddies in we would of been in a right old pickle

PS- For those that think I dont go to games I will be sitting in the c club on the 30th and will upload so pictures after
    :boss:

I have to agree with you i am starting to get very concerned about the whole thing i would rather flav stay and prove us all wrong but for some reason he just is not meating the grade!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Nope

Doesn't wash.

Briatore doesn't identify the players (except Parejo, the vanity signing).
      Briatore doesn't identify the managerial candidates
      Briatore doesn't make errors in dealing with player contracts.

Ideally - both gone

1st up - Paladini - that might give the club a semblance of credibility restored.

Comment

No matter how much it is staring people in the face some just can't see or refuse to accept that GP is getting well and truly found out.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Nope

Doesn't wash.

Briatore doesn't identify the players (except Parejo, the vanity signing).
          Briatore doesn't identify the managerial candidates
          Briatore doesn't make errors in dealing with player contracts.

Ideally - both gone

1st up - Paladini - that might give the club a semblance of credibility restored.
          can u explain then who was responsble for the decision to recall big nose and the pellican?

hart outed them as they are not good enough yet FB overuled him and the players are back at QPR

Nodge your a sensible guy so i expect a similar sensible response please

Comment

Simple answer is cash.

FB simply wouldn't pay up the contracts as they were both on a free. He doesn't like to look a mug.

Plus you've always got the fall back of "the new manager assessing the squad".

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Simple answer is cash.

FB simply wouldn't pay up the contracts as they were both on a free. He doesn't like to look a mug.

Plus you've always got the fall back of "the new manager assessing the squad".
              Sorry I dont believe that for a second Nodge

Comment

Ride the gravy train while it lasts James. It'll be crashing off the rails sooner rather than later. All that brown nosing paid of in the end then?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Funny really that isnt my real name......

You have been fed false info

Laughable

Comment

Not as laughable as the continued defence of GP.
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Both Briatore and Paladini have been found out as temperamently incapable of taking the club forward. It's in their DNA to make ill judged decisions and hasty U-turns. They can charm the birds down from the trees then likely as not stamp on them in a fit of pique. The club is better off without them because sooner or later we will be in freefall with these two comedians in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post
                        Both Briatore and Paladini have been found out as temperamently incapable of taking the club forward. It's in their DNA to make ill judged decisions and hasty U-turns. They can charm the birds down from the trees then likely as not stamp on them in a fit of pique. The club is better off without them because sooner or later we will be in freefall with these two comedians in charge.
                        Totaly disagree with you things will change we are just not patient enough
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Reading the mirror piece shows one thing, FB doesnt actually care what we think. He doesn't give a monkeys, and if he says £20 once ****** more I'll happily get banned from the stadium/nicked for cracking him one.

There is no QPR without the fans.
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                            Sorry I dont believe that for a second Nodge

Alberti was signed on a 4 year deal and has 2 seasons left after this one.
                            He is probably on a fairly low wage, under £5K per week, but he would still expect compensation to go back, Although, being a young former Chievo player, there might be some interest in signing him, so may settle for less than his contract would pay him, which would cost QPR around £250K out of more than £500K.

Pellicori is an older player, probably earning a similar amount and has two seasons left after this one on his deal. However, being the very average player he is, there might not be any real interest in signing him. So he would probably want his contract fully paid up.

In all, sending them back with pay offs, could cost QPR around £750K. In which case I'd rather keep them.

Comment

good post scott i totally agree with you on this.

Without the fans there would be no qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X