Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so our striker search goes on and on and on.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so our striker search goes on and on and on.....

NO Folan,No Kitson and No Cousins,Helguson gone to Watford,and Vine also going(apparently)so its Simpson and pat for the rest of the season:(

Ageymang apparently going to bristol city...

Comment

so just Simpson .....great!,only team is england with only 1 striker to choose from

Comment

who is on loan...

Comment

so actually no QPR strikers at all,and remember Pete debating that we didnt need any more strikers,i bet he feels silly now!

Comment

just need a big money approach for simpson and he will be gone as well

Comment

It is all rumours about ageymang, pellicori and vine leaving, but it has been a strong rumour for a while that the wage bill has to be decreased so they may be true. The three strikers that are our players are league 1 standard (league 2 for the pellican) and our strikeforce is shocking for a team whose "aim is the play-off's"

Comment

Cousin is done............

Ageymang probably now not going to Bristol City
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

what's george Santos up to these days?

Comment

wow,that fills me with optimism

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                      what's george Santos up to these days?
                      free agent so he's probably our top transfer target

Comment

bring back brett angel i say

Comment

in fairness if they have given up on promotion, don't know if the next manager is coming or going and much the same applying to the owners and half the squad, the time for signing a striker has probably past.

Comment

Sounds to me that they have given up on promotion now as things have changed.

We might get cousins but thats all folks.... probably why agyemang is staying.

Comment

What about Leon Best - he was nailed on 6 weeks ago according to those ITK.As for Cousin,I'll believe it when I see it.Not only is there Greek interest in him,but he will milk that goal against Cameroon and probably like his Hull team-mate Folan,decide QPR aren't ambitious enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X