Will the Mittals stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
    i think your right luke. might not be as loaded but their collective knowledge is invaluable. they learnt from their mistakes and when they sold brum they were a big club with a sound base and happy fans. ha9 as you have proved many times having money doesnt buy u knowledge, and it certainly doesnt buy you class. you and flavio prove that on the weekly
    as i say be careful what u wish for

Comment

good to see u chose to avoid my replies ha9.

Comment

good to see u chose to avoid my replies ha9.
        bit hasty maybe

still you keep saying be careful what you wish for? how can u honestly say we are better off with flav? no manager will go near us, no players will sign unless its for big money and the fans are the unhappiest they have ever been. and the gates will only get lower

Comment

Regarding the fans. I am now embarrrased by many of them. All they do is shout... Either from their Keyboards or down at Loftus Road. 2 years ago we called them Hooligans...:very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sa d:
          Last edited by shania; 16-01-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

conners i honestly feel gold wouldnt give the fans reason to boo. ive never booed, and i think its a disgusting thing to do. i would much prefer a big banner or some sort of protest aimed solely at the board but outside the ground. on the pitch the players need all the help they can get. their boss is a right t***

Comment

conners i honestly feel gold wouldnt give the fans reason to boo. ive never booed, and i think its a disgusting thing to do. i would much prefer a big banner or some sort of protest aimed solely at the board but outside the ground. on the pitch the players need all the help they can get. their boss is a right t***
              same as me.gold/sullivan realised there mistakes straight away when they were going through a hard time at brum.something our owners havnt done.they left brum in a very stable position and managed to sell to a gd owner.i think brum will now stay a prem team for quite some time and its all down to gold and sullivan IMO.

as for the booing i never have and never will it cant help the players confidence at all as we are finding out at the moment.they need our full support at the moment
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
              X