why are men so bitchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are men so bitchy

The last couple of weeks this board has been so vitreolic towards people and in my humble opinion as a bitchy cow slightly ott. People laying the blame at mainly GP's feet and not looking at the wider pictuer. Before you say oh another of GP's puppets, not at all just trying to be constructive and look at more than just that one focus point

Flavio....* came in to great acclaim, put money into the club, a lot by all accounts , into great stuff like an exclusive club to smooze with his sycophants and like minded millionaires. Not really interested in the footy but more the kudos of being associated with it, however in an effort for success has sacked more managers than some of you have had sexual partners. However you sack these people and then you have to find another and who is available misd season...exclude teh ones who wont touch the job and you are left with a) those sacked because they have been knobbing someone they should'nt b) those who are crap, so guess what we get! Stop acting like a tyrant and let people get on with the jobs they are there to do,
    * allegedly

Gianni...never was actually called sporting Director until Flavio appeared. Do we know how much money he has been given for players? Nope but Im sure some of you think you do. All teams buy crap players, there was a list in the paper this week of crap foreign players purchased by premiership clubs, some returned before they had even played. Yippee how some people like to applaud and smirk when Blackstock and Helgarsson score, but why didnt they score here, surely more a reflection on QPR than GP having signed them

The team...11 blokes who havnt looked motivated at all in past months. #### off Gianni but these are all players with ability and why arnt they playing to their potential? God would you? Different manager every month nearly, different style of football. Different instructions every time compounded by no leadership not only off the pitch but on it (sorry Legs but you arnt a great leader), we need a leader and we dont have one due entirely to injury

The set up... prices are too high, the seating plans are rubbish, yhe c club is w*** etc. Ali Russell has bcome the invisible man, maybe he's even left

So Flavio, I respectfully suggest you either actually give GP to spend on players that the next decent appointed manager wants or you sell up to the Mittals or someone else who is here for the right reasons. Actually appoint a decent manager and dont sack him after a week because you dont like his eyes *allegedly

GP, drop the title and go back to being Chairman of QPR (NOT QPR HOLDINGS) and help the new manager get the players they want. Restructure the club, get rid of the c club and gold. silver etc, get the fans back onside

Ali Russell..leave or do something constructive

Team.. play your hearts out, remember you get a week what I earn as a nurse in a year and try communicating with each other. Wayne if you stay, you do not have an imaginary friend that you can pass to!

Anyway I expect to be slagged off now and I dont care but the endless anti GP threads are sooooooooooooo last year darlings, there is more to QPR than him. Hopefully we can win tomorrow despite everything and still make the playoffs, maybe that will make some of you cheer up....although I sometimes doubt it

xx

*allegedly

A sensible post and well written

Can't see anyone giving you stick for that..............

Just about sums it up, many make assumptions..
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well said Ali too many internet warriors who know nothing of how our club operates but want to bitch like teenage girls all the same. Shame

Comment

...and you do deepseahoop?

Comment

alibabes

i love you

Comment

excellent post ali
            Last edited by Receed R; 16-01-2010, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Isn't saying "men are so bitchy" a bit...well..."bitchy".

Good post though Ali.

I would say you should post it on dotorg too - but I haven't a clue which section it should go in. The "Just past midnight QPR related boardroom issues Saturday morning board" I would guess.

Comment

HA9 - why do you need to quote the whole sodding passage? It's a nightmare to read on phones. We know what the thread is and to what you are referring to with the words "excellent post Ali".

Comment

it should go into the

I need my username and password to read it section
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by deepseahoop View Post
                    well said Ali too many internet warriors who know nothing of how our club operates but want to bitch like teenage girls all the same. Shame
                    and others just dress up as clowns

Comment

i have Ha9/wembley ****to on ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        i have Ha9/wembley ****to on ignore list
                        easily relieved with canesten

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                          HA9 - why do you need to quote the whole sodding passage? It's a nightmare to read on phones. We know what the thread is and to what you are referring to with the words "excellent post Ali".
                          well us a pc or laptop like most people..........

Comment

Why dont you just say..Yeah sorry mate,i`ll edit my post ?

Comment

I do and am currently. But don't always.
                              It would be pretty annoying if I had the local Odeon Screen 1 as a monitor to be honest.

You could, of course just say - "oops, sorry, never thought of that".

Never mind.

Back to the point of the discussion, why are men so bitchy?
                              No idea - but HA9 is selfish and smells of cheesy pubic hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X