What is The Clubs Worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is The Clubs Worth??

What kind of figure would Flavio being looking for, when meetings take place next week??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

depends on how big his stake is. You think Mittal might buy it Pete?
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      What kind of figure would Flavio being looking for, when meetings take place next week??

Where have these meetings suddenly come from?

Comment

My lips are sealed, but Mirror story is spot on .............

Being honest, so many things can happen.........
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ok will the mittals stay no matter what??..... otherwise we could have entirely different owners which would be interesting....
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

My ideal situation would be that the mittal's buy out briatore, they appoint a good manager (curbishley), give him a budget and let him get on with it. But seeing as it's qpr it probably wont happen

Comment

What's the club woth? To me it's worth everything - it's almost an epicentre of my social life.

To businessman? It's worth nothing unless I need the HUGE debt and commitment it's been saddled with to off-set a bundle of tax while having a nice little playground and hobby every couple of weeks.

Worrying times YET AGAIN.

I did post a week or so ago that I'd heard some wise-guys at the club were no longer putting dosh up and actually looking to offload and get money in/out asap. I was told it would be a different place in 6 months time --- even far better or totally foxed up beyond belief. Looks like my mates friend was spot on.
              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                What's the club woth? To me it's worth everything - it's almost an epicentre of my social life.

To businessman? It's worth nothing unless I need the HUGE debt and commitment it's been saddled with to off-set a bundle of tax while having a nice little playground and hobby every couple of weeks.

Worrying times YET AGAIN.

I did post a week or so ago that I'd heard some wise-guys at the club were no longer putting dosh up and actually looking to offload and get money in/out asap. I was told it would be a different place in 6 months time --- even far better or totally foxed up beyond belief. Looks like my mates friend was spot on.
                everyones rumours are spot on, apart from petes

Comment

More like the Mirror has been spot on so you jump on the "Hey I knew this already, but as per I can't say"!

Comment

To answer the question I reckon 10 Million
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

part of the reason for NO spending on transfers, thats for sure......

Think you'll find thats why we have not been linked to any buys, just loans

Comment

part of the reason for NO spending on transfers, thats for sure......

Think you'll find thats why we have not been linked to any buys, just loans

Really? That's genius is it not? Let numpty nuts GP get loanees in which the new incoming manager might not want!

Here are some 'Facts' for you:

1.GP needs to F off before he destroys QPR
                        2. IF GP somehow manages to stay on 'if' we get taken over, then we will be in the same situation as we are now.
                        3. I need a poo

Comment

fb and be paid 14 mill for our club most of that paid off alot of our debt
                          1/ pay the rest of the debt aprrox 10 mill 2
                          2/prime land
                          3/club with a good history
                          4/prime location
                          5/i could go on but you get my point
                          now consider west ham 250 mill in debt up for sale for at laest 100 mill 5 report parties intrested wow

Comment

West Ham = Premiership
                            QPR = Downward slide in Championship

Comment

How much would it cost to buy QPR

How much would it cost to buy QPR, is it 30, 40 or even 50 million does any one know.
                              The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Working...
                              X