How must the players feel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
    if they wanted a scapegoat for the rest of the season,they should have stayed with bircham and gallen. Now we a failed conferance manager who thought we were not good enough for him not so long ago
    Lets give him a chance, atleast he led Luton to silverware! against our next home opposition aswell.

Comment

#### our players.............they are the s....hit ****s who have put us in this position......even capello would struggle with this sorry lot of losers!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
        Yeah, but he also spoke highly of the fans, yet he could absolutely no support from them. Just seems like a polite proud guy being generous.
        110% agree with that, I bet he was glad to see the back of QPR fans.

His worst nightmere

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          #### our players.............they are the s....hit ****s who have put us in this position......even capello would struggle with this sorry lot of losers!
          Facto you sometimes go into a weird world of dexter4england but on this occasion you are spot on and well said!
          All this talk about managers, owners etc we have a huge issue regarding the playing staff.
          We have much more ability than results show and the players seem to be upsetting ALL managers and getting away scot free!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

put them all up for sale as they are rotten to the core

Comment

******s

Comment

Working...
              X