Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only one man on earth would take the manager's job now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one man on earth would take the manager's job now..

..step forward Luigi de Canio.

You watch, no-one else will touch us with a 10ft barge-pole.

Briatore responsible for squad selection & tactics.

Paladini responsible for transfers.

de Canio responsible for smiling nicely at the fans and taking a handsome wage for doing EXACTLY as he's told.

Because you just know the baffoon in charge wont learn, despite this being the biggest fiasco on football history.
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
    ..step forward Luigi de Canio.

You watch, no-one else will touch us with a 10ft barge-pole.

Briatore responsible for squad selection & tactics.

Paladini responsible for transfers.

de Canio responsible for smiling nicely at the fans and taking a handsome wage for doing EXACTLY as he's told.

Because you just know the baffoon in charge wont learn, despite this being the biggest fiasco on football history.

Comment

Such as getting a team to the top of the second division?

Because that what he's doing now.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

AT this stage,i would be happy to have de canio back

Comment

The only way we fans would be happy if he came back and took us up.

De Canio if he ever comes back will need a good number two who speaks both Itailan & English.

I can't see De Canio coming to QPR but I do see QPR having to make some changes to get our club heading back up.

Comment

Why would he come back when Lecce look likely to win promotion to Serie A?

Managing a club in one of the best leagues in the world in a beautiful country or managing the mess that is QPR?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

De Canio if he ever comes back will need a good number two who speaks both Itailan & English.

I can't see De Canio coming to QPR but I do see QPR having to make some changes to get our club heading back up.
              no 2...Harford?

Comment

Ray Wilkins
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post

Not doubting that he's a competant coach.
                  But it's what his re-appointment would signal that is my worry.

That is, a continuation of the current set-up at QPR... and in my view, that is something that hasn't worked at QPR, and very rarely (if ever) has in this country.
                  I'd rather a manager came in who could galvanize the whole club and fans, than just a coach who does as he's told.

But I'm probably reaching for the stars there, and the De Canio thing is far more likely.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

the guy was a puppet for flabio...why have him back?

Comment

Nico

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post

After taking them down from Serie A first, with 7 points in the last 10 games.

You seriously want a puppet back in charge?
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          the guy was a puppet for flabio...why have him back?
                          Exactly.

We have two options:

1) Reappoint De Canio or someone of his type to coach whilst being instructed on what to do from above whilst retaining the DOF position.

2) Remove the DOF position from the club, appoint a manager of the calibre of Curbishley, give him a budget, set him targets and don't interfere. When he fails to meet those targets sack him. If he meets the targets then reward him.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            Exactly.

We have two options:

1) Reappoint De Canio or someone of his type to coach whilst being instructed on what to do from above whilst retaining the DOF position.

2) Remove the DOF position from the club, appoint a manager of the calibre of Curbishley, give him a budget, set him targets and don't interfere. If he fails to meet those targets sack him. If he meets the targets then reward him.

That's just MENTAL. :waaaht:
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              That's just MENTAL. :waaaht:
                              Was that thinking far too logical?

Comment

Working...
                              X