• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The petition is set up. Please sign

Guys,

I've set up the petition. It's here...
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/qprfanprotest/

Now I know that everyone has different views on the situation and I know that some have more inside information than others.
    That's why I've kept it general and non-specific. There are no names mentioned and there are two demands which I think everyone would agree on 1) fans to be treated with more respect and 2) accountability for recent farcical management.

Please feel free to sign

Thanks

Originally posted by bobbins View Post
    Guys,

Now I know that everyone has different views on the situation and I know that some have more inside information than others.
    That's why I've kept it general and non-specific. There are no names mentioned and there are two demands which I think everyone would agree on 1) fans to be treated with more respect and 2) accountability for recent farcical management.

Please feel free to sign

Thanks
    Can I please ask you to close that petition until we as QPR fans agree to a common cause to protest about. You won't get 100 signatures on this petition, I know your angry but more thought needs to be put into this and with no disrespect it will take the coming together of minds not a Loan Ranger - excuse the pun!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Can I please ask you to close that petition until we as QPR fans agree to a common cause to protest about. You won't get 100 signatures on this petition, I know your angry but more thought needs to be put into this and with no disrespect it will take the coming together of minds not a Loan Ranger - excuse the pun!
      Loneranger is on here!!

Comment

Guys,

Please feel free to sign

Thanks
        Gianni's going to hunt you down!!!!

Comment

Fair enough. No offence taken at all. And I agree that nothing will come from a Loan Ranger operating alone.
          However, I won't take it down because people may wish to sign. But I won't push it. If it takes off organically, so be it. But I won't advertise it.

I'm certainly not interested in leading anything. I just feel very strongly that every fan should act and not just moan.

Comment

Nowhere to put client reference anywhere - I feel that is paramount to any petition that is started, especially an online one. I'll wait until a petition comes out that I think will actually achieve something - I feel this one will dilute the effort if anything.

Comment

Fair enough. No offence taken at all. And I agree that nothing will come from a Loan Ranger operating alone.
              However, I won't take it down because people may wish to sign. But I won't push it. If it takes off organically, so be it. But I won't advertise it.

I'm certainly not interested in leading anything. I just feel very strongly that every fan should act and not just moan.
              Well just slow down as I said this sort of thing requires a thought process to do give it the credibility it deserves otherwise you are wasting your time
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 15-01-2010, 05:36 PM.

Comment

jfish you still a noooughty boy and are u still in luvvvvv?
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

3 signatures so far.............

good luck with that

Comment

Working...
                  X