Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMA Statement

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/news-6504.html

The LMA confirms that Paul Hart has resigned as Manager of Queens Park Rangers FC.

LMA Chief Executive Richard Bevan said:

“I am able to say that Paul Hart has left the football club. I understand that he was very unhappy with certain situations which have to remain confidential and felt that resignation was in the best interests of all concerned.

“Paul wants to thank his staff and the fans for their support during his period at the club and wishes them, and the club, well for the future”.

Think that rules out the fans booing as being the reason for his depature. Also worth noting how he thanks HIS staff and fans.

lma statement regarding Hart

The lma have released a statement on behalf of paul hart. It says "Paul Hart has left the football club as he was unhappy with certain situations which have to remain confidential and that resignation was in the best interest of all concerned"

So, why do the reasons have to remain confidential. Our club is like North Korea

Comment

"certain situations"

Please tell me you know what that means, or are we going to get people now dissect that wording????
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

They`ve just read that out on Talksport.

Comment

flav not giving him any money to do deals, paladini not letting him buy his own players etc etc. this will keep happening until they both leave #### off briatore and take GP with you!

Comment

So on one hand he is thanking the fans for their support, but on another it is our fault then pete?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              "certain situations"

Please tell me you know what that means, or are we going to get people now dissect that wording????
              Why don't you tell us what you think it means?

Comment

"certain situations"

Your in the know, why don't you tell us? or don't you want to?

Comment

When he says he would like to thank the fans for their support do you think he includes the boo boys on Tuesday
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

"certain situations"

well 'certain situation' that have to remain confidential could, just possibly, be construed as meaning the behind scenes farce - anyone from the DoF to player power to briatore to control and power issues. however, i doubt he was talking about a minority of the crowd getting on his back or the catering in the upper loft. even you, who has his head buried so deep in the sand you don't need to pay for a holiday to dubai, could see that.

or maybe not.

Comment

"certain situations"

From the Standard

'A power struggle quickly developed and manifested itself in Hart's decision to release two Italians signed largely on Briatore's advice — Matteo Alberti and Alessandro Pellicori — having decided they were not up to Championship standard.

Following Hart's departure, both were at the club's Harlington training ground this morning.'

I think could be described as a 'certain situation'

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                        From the Standard

'A power struggle quickly developed and manifested itself in Hart's decision to release two Italians signed largely on Briatore's advice — Matteo Alberti and Alessandro Pellicori — having decided they were not up to Championship standard.

Following Hart's departure, both were at the club's Harlington training ground this morning.'

It was nothing personal,with his football knowledge & coaching background he was probably correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                          From the Standard

If those 2 are anywhere near the squad then it all make sense.

Comment

"certain situations"

Pete can you answer this as I actually don't know what it means :cry:

Comment

Working...
                            X