No announcement yet.

Hold on a cotton picking minute.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I think better support would help but again it is a smal part of the major problem at QPR. The managers we wanted weren't given time to build up that support but nobody booed... they also need support from the board to begin with and don't get it.

Then 'the board' get in appointments that get worse and worse ! I think Hart was the final straw with a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
      sorry if i'm mistaken, and maybe i am, but i don't recall anyone booing sousa, dowie, magilton, or de canio. players got booed, which i don't in any way condone, but the managers? i think not. hart of course was a different story but i think by that time fans had had enough, and with the football on show and considering what a god-awful appointment he was in the first place, i don't thnk anyone can blame them. and even then it was only a minority.
      Sousa, Dowie and Magilton were all given the 'You don't know what you doing songs', Dowie at Swansea away, sacked shortly after, Magilton at Watford & Boro, sacked shortly after and Sousa home to Ipswich, sacked shortly after.
      The board have ballsed up but take off the rose tinted glasses, the supporters have not helped either in creating a very poor atmosphere SINCE Dowie was appointed !
      I do agree though none were particularly inspiring appointments except Sousa

Comment

Working...
      X