No announcement yet.

Question about a protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a straight choice between the laughing stock club we have now or that we may or may not have a club to support if Briatore walks I'd take the risk.

We are a circus and it simply isn't fun to support QPR at the moment but if there a chance (even if its a small one) that he could go and the club could be fun again then I'd take that chance.

I know from talking to Arsenal fans that they love watching beautiful football but if they aren't winning then what is the point? Would you rather the next 10 years of mid table obscurity or a possibility that we could be a likelable and enjoyable club to watch?

Comment

Ahh - yes. If the priority for all Rangers supporters is to get rid of everyone in the club at any cost then let's go for it. We also seem to have in mind a protest that will convince someone somewhere that they should come in and silence the dissenters by throwing 10s of millions of pounds into the black hole. We are the most excellent protesters ever.

Cyber-clique-geeks leave my club alone! I'll support anyone that wants to show we all think it is getting silly now and we want stability. But how we can argue we want that, whilst arguing that we need another convulsion in the management of the club is laughable.

I for one, will be joining the inevitable "sit down shut up" brigade when the little club advocating another blood-letting chimes in with its - well who knows as they don't seem to know. Something along lines of "we don't know what we want but we want a bit more of something and a bit less of that" agenda. Luckily you will all look like clowns already.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        well, we cannot carry on as we are so something needs to change and change sharpish.
        I agree things cannot continue like this, but protsting against the Board will not help.

A few years back, fans protested about Chris Wright.

His reaction was to demand back the money he loaned to the club & then put the club into administration so that he can get the money back. He went on to sell the club's training ground too.

I would rather carry on with the circus we have now than risk going down that route again.

Afterall, what makes anyone so sure that the Mittals would step in to buy the club, or any other multi millionaire?

Does anyone think that David Gold & David Sullivan would be interested?

Comment

Working...
        X