Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where The Hell Is Mssrs. Mittal & Bhatia????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where The Hell Is Mssrs. Mittal & Bhatia????

How can they simply stand by and let Briatore, Paladini and Russell run the club into the ground?

I just don't get where they've disappeared to. If they are in support of the shennanigans going on at the club, then I would be very surprised - I think they work to a different business model to Flavio - a professional and dare I say, decent and above board one.

If, however, they don't agree, then: (a) why don't they attempt a buy out, or (b) sell up their share in the club?

I find it hard to believe that they are in full support of all this crap.

Where the hell are they????

Title edit: 'are' not 'is' - I beg your pardon.
    Be nice to Minty

Originally posted by Minty View Post
    How can they simply stand by and let Briatore, Paladini and Russell run the club into the ground?

I just don't get where they've disappeared to. If they are in support of the shennanigans going on at the club, then I would be very surprised - I think they work to a different business model to Flavio - a professional and dare I say, decent and above board one.

If, however, they don't agree, then: (a) why don't they attempt a buy out, or (b) sell up their share in the club?

I find it hard to believe that they are in full support of all this crap.

Where the hell are they????

Title edit: 'are' not 'is' - I beg your pardon.
    Bhatia was at QPR the other night, had a brief chat to him and he kindly sponsored me for my marathon run. He's as cheesed as us lot i would say..but remember it aint his club.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Bhatia was at QPR the other night, had a brief chat to him and he kindly sponsored me for my marathon run. He's as cheesed as us lot i would say..but remember it aint his club.
      It's 50% his stadium though Scott. He could make things very awkward if he so desired.

Comment

Working...
      X