Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bailey for me, always looks gd and gets a decent goals return
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

who was the number 10 against at Christmas time on the right?

he was quality on the day
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by bluehoop View Post
        only one - excuse the spelling but jonjo shelvey - he is going right to the top. Mark my words. However i very much expect he will stay with them given how he already turned down premier clubs to join them but if he goes anywhere i guess he gets snapped up by west ham, given his roots and those of his family.

shelvey is a west ham fan from romford.he was at the club as a kid but moved to charlton after a row with a coach i think.no doubt he`ll realise the error of his ways and come home soon;d;d

Comment

mike flanagan and barry hayles.

Comment

I played with Nicky Bailey in Sunday youth football in Fulham. Very surprised he made it as pro. Fair play to him.

Quite a few clubs are sniffing around him.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Nicky Bailey and Andy Gray please!

Comment

Originally posted by Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH View Post
                Shelvey. Will be a very good player.
                Local lad to me, Im sure hes captained england at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                  shelvey is a west ham fan from romford.he was at the club as a kid but moved to charlton after a row with a coach i think.no doubt he`ll realise the error of his ways and come home soon;d;d
                  Sorry hammer, you assume that because he is from Romford he is a Wet Spam fan?
                  They were one of the Premier League teams he turned down when he signed his first pro contract at Charlton - he has 2 years left on his contract and unless Charlton decide they need the money (in the unlikely event someone offers millions at this stage) then JJ will stay at Charlton - his Club of choice, so to speak.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    who was the number 10 against at Christmas time on the right?

he was quality on the day
                    Number 10 was Todorov but he is another Helguson in terms that he is always injured. Lloyd Sam is the guy who played on the right but he wears number 18.

Comment

Good ol' Zhengggg without a doubt.
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                      X