• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from other clubs fans..

just scanning the tinterweb..thousands of these around

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Newcastle fan in peace.

I thought that we had the worst owner in football. However, I have to take my hat off to Briatore.

What is going on, at your club? The owners are supposed to be as rich as you like, yet the investment in players has been poor. Then, to top it all, they are changing managers at a rate that the infamous Jesus Gil, at Athletico Madrid, could only dream at!

I've always had a soft spot, for QPR, since they nearly won the title, under Gerry Francis. However, they have now taken over our mantle of joke club of the year.

You guys must be pulling your hair out in clumps!!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only a manager who is desperate for employment would go with a 100 miles of the QPR job.
    I was slagged off on this board recently when placing an article saying that the board and not the managers were the problem at QPR.
    Some of the managers who have come and gone in the rotating door that is the QPR job are good managers.
    Briatore and Ecclestone are successfiul men in their own sphere, but could destroy a good football club if they do not let the managers manage.
    Time to get back to boring formula one for the less than dynamic duo methinks.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are a laughing stock

What the hell is going on?

You need to give the manager some time.

Seriously, I hope you get your club back at some stage
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I feel bad for your fans. It's nice to be backed by owners with money b ut not if they're going to change manager every couple of months.

City were slated for it, but the woners gave Hughes 18 months of average results and decided enough was enough. Hart had 5 games.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    you are a joke club but its not your guys fault, whislt we dont exactly get on with you guys i do feel sorry folr you, fans dont deserve this sort of turmoil
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't you think the supporters have had an impact on Harts departure, after all you were booing Hart when substitutions were made and Briatore was there watching the game. Knowing how fickle your owner can be I dont think that was a good idea. I must point out I dont condone booing at all no matter what the score is, if your going to boo you might aswell stick the oppositions shirt on
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You need Briatore out, he seems to call the shots and his money isnt that important as he is the pauper of your owners in comparison even though he's minted. The damage done by this manager merry-go-round I think will have a big impact on you, put yourself in a prospective managers position. Why would he go to an average size club with an average life span of a manager being 3 or 4 month under the current ownership. Curbishley comes to mind, a proven and respected manager who would probably relish going to a club with money and potential, but do you think he would come after what has gone on, I think not.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

and my favourite

The QPR Manager doesn't sign a contract he signs the guest book
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Maybe a way of how we do things at Rangers should change? It's clearly not working. The Sporting Director position doesn't work well in English football.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

The only problem with those quotes is that they are under the impression that Hart was sacked, but he's left of his own accord.

HOWEVER, he was obviously not happy with the way things are at QPR, which is of course down to the board.

But, I should think the booing fans and messageboard slatings have also played their part.

:cry:
      Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
        The only problem with those quotes is that they are under the impression that Hart was sacked, but he's left of his own accord.

HOWEVER, he was obviously not happy with the way things are at QPR, which is of course down to the board.

But, I should think the booing fans and messageboard slatings have also played their part.

:cry:

I find him walking out on a lucrative job more worrying than if he had been fired.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

What a ****ing big load of ****** our club is. Hurts me to say it but their all right.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            I find him walking out on a lucrative job more worrying than if he had been fired.
            Very true.
            Be nice to Minty

Comment

Dan Whelan (Sheffield United fan) says...
              QPR just sum English football up at the moment. Total laughing stock. Pompey, Liverpool with their take overs. What is the fit and proper persons test ?

Posted 09:47 15th January 2010
              Mark Meehan (Coventry City fan) says...
              This club is a disgrace 6 managers in 2 and a half years, no wonder they are not going any where, with the money they have they should be right up there. Just shows what having an owner that knows nothing about football does

Posted 09:35 15th January 2010

Comment

Working...
              X